The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You can kill it by out-charming it!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

Is it so people who don't have sticks are poor? :blink:

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

Hmmm..but few people like Kalyani could do it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

Oh she should think of other methods as to kill and lose a stick for it is expensive.She should contact a snake charmer. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

I least one member read my posts...am really happy!!! :cheer: :P

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

So, you don't read my posts :( :( :( :(

Sandhya, it's not like that. Once I checked your profile too and it was as if I am seeing the index thread of Boddunan. Like I said off late I have had very limited time so trust me I could not go through all topics. But I have time now, so I can go through topics.

Don't check my profile...instead go through recent topics tab...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

I least one member read my posts...am really happy!!! :cheer: :P

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

Who two? :blink:

Do you miss me? :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.