The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: whose posts do you read most in forum???

by » 9 years ago

chinmoymukherjee
    Caesar
    934 14.7k 122.3k
    I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You can kill it by out-charming it!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    I forgot to say I love the warnings of Kalyani mam. She will give correct answer to the people in a different way just like snake must die but stick must not broke.

Yes poor people cannot afford to loose too many sticks. Once the sticks breaks snake will attack instantly. :)

Hehehe...Sticks I can't afford I can kill snake without a stick.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

So you are poorer than people who cannot afford to break one stick, here you have no stick at all. ;) ;)

Is it so people who don't have sticks are poor? :blink:

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

Yes that's why they are extra cautious while killing snakes, they want to save their sticks at any cost. Poor they... :P

Hmmm..but few people like Kalyani could do it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

She is saving her stick while killing snakes, poor she. :laugh:

Oh she should think of other methods as to kill and lose a stick for it is expensive.She should contact a snake charmer. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

I least one member read my posts...am really happy!!! :cheer: :P

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    As soon as I login I check Kalyani, Ceem, Shwetha and Gulshanji's profile and check their latest replies on thread. I enjoy reading their replies and if I get the time I respond to the thread as well.

But off late my time has been very limited and so I don't get to check every thread. Apart from that, money making threads also catches my interests as I feel I can help someone and also clear the myths and correct the wrong advice given.

So, you don't read my posts :( :( :( :(

Sandhya, it's not like that. Once I checked your profile too and it was as if I am seeing the index thread of Boddunan. Like I said off late I have had very limited time so trust me I could not go through all topics. But I have time now, so I can go through topics.

Don't check my profile...instead go through recent topics tab...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

I least one member read my posts...am really happy!!! :cheer: :P

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

Who two? :blink:

Do you miss me? :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

What is the best way to spend a holiday?

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 8 answer(s).
/polls/day-to-day-issues/6647-what-is-the-best-way-to-spend-a-holiday.json?task=poll.vote
checkbox
[{"id":"23123","title":"Read Books","votes":"15","type":"x","order":"1","pct":17.65,"resources":[]},{"id":"23124","title":"Spend time on social networking sites","votes":"4","type":"x","order":"2","pct":4.71,"resources":[]},{"id":"23125","title":"Talk to friends","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"3","pct":9.41,"resources":[]},{"id":"23126","title":"Research any career related courses\/jobs\/business","votes":"7","type":"x","order":"4","pct":8.24,"resources":[]},{"id":"23127","title":"Play any sport outside with friends","votes":"16","type":"x","order":"5","pct":18.82,"resources":[]},{"id":"23128","title":"Watch T.V","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"6","pct":3.53,"resources":[]},{"id":"23129","title":"Go for an outing to any resort\/Park","votes":"25","type":"x","order":"7","pct":29.41,"resources":[]},{"id":"23130","title":"Sleep","votes":"7","type":"x","order":"8","pct":8.24,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200