The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

I least one member read my posts...am really happy!!! :cheer: :P

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

Who two? :blink:

Do you miss me? :laugh:

I thought we both are here. Nothing to worry. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh so she is missing some else. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't know when will someone say it that he/she was missing me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I do like informative topics and topics that have conflicted views... as such posts will not only give you some knowledge but also improve your interactive skills...There is no limitation for me to read and reply in forums.
I love to read Chinmoy, Sandhya posts most later I will check other posts. I will answer only if I know about that things other wise I will leave it.

Actually 3 three used to form an entertainment package, which is lost somewhere. You 2 people are very busy nowadays :evil: :evil: :evil:

I really missed you this week yaar...
Yesterday when I saw you online after 5 days, I really felt happy.
I think among all the friends here, I call you 'yaar' most. isn't it? :)

Meera sandhu
Oh so she is missing some else. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I don't know when will someone say it that he/she was missing me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am really missing those funny fights among I, sasi and Ceemji.

Meera sandhu

Thanks even I missed you all. :)

I could not logged in here due to lot of pressure at offline work :evil: but as today is a holiday so I have spent lot of time here. :) :)

Thanks even I missed you all. :)

I could not logged in here due to lot of pressure at offline work :evil: but as today is a holiday so I have spent lot of time here. :) :)

That's why it's told we remember a person more in his absence :cheer:

Today full total power failure...it's most frequently happening for the last few days. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I think Gulshanji is the Wikipedia of Boddunan. What do you feel????

As I have mentioned earlier, Gulshanji and Ceemji are night and day of Boddunan. Though they can't stay together (I have seen only a few occasions both online at the same time) , our Boddunan day can't complete without them both.

Meera sandhu
I have no trust in statements like these, in that case how would you like if some one says we cannot do without a particular member. Every one has his/her importance, for me even you are important. Gulshan and Chinmoy are old members of this site so know their jobs better than us, we are new comers and should know our limits.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Gulshanji is the Wikipedia of Boddunan. What do you feel????

As I have mentioned earlier, Gulshanji and Ceemji are night and day of Boddunan. Though they can't stay together (I have seen only a few occasions both online at the same time) , our Boddunan day can't complete without them both.

I appreciate Ceem and also thank Sandya for her kind words. But a word of caution. Nobody is indispensable to the site. There are many members who were once very valuable but now are seldom remembered. They appear some times. If chinmoy and I do not appear here for months, i have no doubt that others will continue the work and site will always and constantly grow.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.