The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

I hope some of them are mine too!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me admit-yes, I read your posts and do not respond to most of those because if I have not some thing worthwhile or funny to add there is no use responding to them. Moreover, most of your posts are last posts of the locked threads so there is no way I can make my contribution on such posts. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, what can I say about the locked ones!!!! Hey, but I don't lock each and every thread so that you are unable to post!!! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I read some posts without even responding to all. I have certain members whom I read to gain some knowledge.

Let me admit-yes, I read your posts and do not respond to most of those because if I have not some thing worthwhile or funny to add there is no use responding to them. Moreover, most of your posts are last posts of the locked threads so there is no way I can make my contribution on such posts. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well, what can I say about the locked ones!!!! Hey, but I don't lock each and every thread so that you are unable to post!!! :angry:

No, no I don't mind, keep on locking -after all you are doing your duty, don't spare them for my comments's sake. :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, no I don't mind, keep on locking -after all you are doing your duty, don't spare them for my comments's sake. :woohoo:

:laugh: Of course I will keep locking!! But maybe you could send me a PM on your thoughts about them!! They would definitely be interesting! :laugh:

:laugh: Of course I will keep locking!! But maybe you could send me a PM on your thoughts about them!! They would definitely be interesting! :laugh:

Sure waiting to see next locked thread to give you my expert comments but you know OUR PM works as our PM works. :(

I am sure am among them ;)

Meera sandhu

Sure waiting to see next locked thread to give you my expert comments but you know OUR PM works as our PM works. :(

HE HE HE!! Don't worry about the Pm just send it, I have my email open always so I will get it there! :laugh:

HE HE HE!! Don't worry about the Pm just send it, I have my email open always so I will get it there! :laugh:

Did you get my PM when I sent it to you regarding non-working of your August GD thread day before?

Did you get my PM when I sent it to you regarding non-working of your August GD thread day before?

Yes I did, that's how I came to know the thread was not working! Sorry forgot to reply to that one!! :)

I read almost all current posting and I get some knowledge and many information also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I read almost all current posting and I get some knowledge and many information also.

whenever you login. Isn't it?

Nowadays your participation is less

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.