It's true, even if I can do some simple things, I want my hubby to do that task for me. :P
I think it's applicable to everyone of us. If you are unmarried, you love your dearest friend to do so. Isn't it?
Why so? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Even if we can do things of our own why do we depend on our life partner??? What's the real reason?
Is it laziness or to make him/her feel, I want your help even while doing simple things? :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No answer...
let me tell you a simple thing that I always ask my hubby to do....
To break a coconut.....
I can do it...If I practise, I can become expert. yet I always ask him to do so...to get perfect 2 pieces.

Meera sandhu
Asking for help from spouse only to let feel importance. If I do everything my self even without telling spouse, she or he (whatever be) will feel ignored.

That is why many ask spouse to help even in silliest things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I just tell my hubby to help me in my household work.I know I can do that but still I tell him to do to get some help and it bring enjoyment for both of us too.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just tell my hubby to help me in my household work.I know I can do that but still I tell him to do to get some help and it bring enjoyment for both of us too.

Also gives more time for being together :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Asking for help from spouse only to let feel importance. If I do everything my self even without telling spouse, she or he (whatever be) will feel ignored.

That is why many ask spouse to help even in silliest things.

Many things, since he do for me I just not learn to do :P
It may be simple things. Yet I want to depend on him, like a small child. Sometimes he likes.....but if he is in hurry, he may ask me to do also. :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Give me some answers please!!!!!

Meera sandhu
I think Gulshan ji has explained it well. It all depends on our attitude ... if we are firm not to take anyone's help then maybe in life we feel lonely after sometime but it doesn't mean that yo have to blindly depend on someone for doing simple things...
I think Gulshan ji has explained it well. It all depends on our attitude ... if we are firm not to take anyone's help then maybe in life we feel lonely after sometime but it doesn't mean that yo have to blindly depend on someone for doing simple things...

actually, we want our dear ones only to do simple things for me. Have you ever noticed?

Meera sandhu

actually, we want our dear ones only to do simple things for me. Have you ever noticed?

You may think it simple but have you every asked them ???? :P

You may think it simple but have you every asked them ???? :P

I want to hear it from men's mouth :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.