The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Give some songs containing your names.

by » 9 years ago

sarala
    Emperor
    384 12.8k 85k
    My name is in song from Jayam (Telugu movie)
    song is

Abhiyanthrayam
    saralam viralam gaganam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 9 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Jyothi kalash chhalke ...The old lata mangeshkar song from Bhabhi ki chudiyan has these lines 'Usha ne aanchal phailaaya, faili sukh ki sheetal chaaya, neeche aanchal ke....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    Jyothi kalash chhalke ...The old lata mangeshkar song from Bhabhi ki chudiyan has these lines 'Usha ne aanchal phailaaya, faili sukh ki sheetal chaaya, neeche aanchal ke....

Usha Sandhya :woohoo: :woohoo:
    A song from the movie "Mazhayethum Mumpe"(Before rain) for you.....sung by Chitra-Yesudas
    I doubt if I have dedicated it for you :unsure:
    Yet, once more...... :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS09KrdZdAs

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: usha manohar

by » 9 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

A song from the movie "Mazhayethum Mumpe"(Before rain) for you.....sung by Chitra-Yesudas

Very nice song, Yesudas and S janaki right? I have always liked Mammooty , saw one film of his with Lakshmi long back which was excellent..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

Very nice song, Yesudas and S janaki right? I have always liked Mammooty , saw one film of his with Lakshmi long back which was excellent..

no, it's Chitra's lovely voice......
    Director Kamal remade it to HINDI..I think Parwana :unsure: :unsure:
    Ajay Devgan, Mahima Chaudary and Amisha Patel
    Ajay college professor, Mahima his lover, Amisha his naughty student. Later he marries her hearing his lover's voice, as she is paralysed.
    A touching movie.

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: usha manohar

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Which is the world beautifull relation..?

Which is the world beautifull relation.......????????
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/family-and-home/6043-which-is-the-world-beautifull-relation.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20857","title":"Friend","votes":"30","type":"x","order":"0","pct":27.78,"resources":[]},{"id":"20858","title":"Family","votes":"56","type":"x","order":"0","pct":51.85,"resources":[]},{"id":"20859","title":"Love","votes":"22","type":"x","order":"0","pct":20.37,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
David Taylor
1 points