The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I tried a lot but could not find a song which I can write here. :blink:

Sandhya do you know any song which contains my name. :blink:

i also tried a lot. But couldn't. :( :(
Will post here the day I find it

Sanjeevani......search like that. Perhaps we can get it :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Sanjeevani was a famous TV serial on doctors. Have heard a lot about it though never watched it. :P Maybe the title song has sanjeevni word in it. ;)

Live in the present :)

Sanjeevani was a famous TV serial on doctors. Have heard a lot about it though never watched it. :P Maybe the title song has sanjeevni word in it. ;)

Oh come on my name is not Sanjeevani.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh come on my name is not Sanjeevani.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

just take a filter and remove 'ani' from it. Then give it to someone....perhaps someone else want that 'ani' part :blush: ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

just take a filter and remove 'ani' from it. Then give it to someone....perhaps someone else want that 'ani' part :blush: ;) ;)

Yes you will have to do that otherwise you don't have any songs with your name in it. :P That was a nice suggestion by the way :laugh:

Live in the present :)

Yes you will have to do that otherwise you don't have any songs with your name in it. :P That was a nice suggestion by the way :laugh:

OK but then too is there any one who has found the song. :laugh:
Let me give you a Sandhya song.......where she is asking, does she belong to Sun or Moon. She is confused :huh: :huh:

In film also, Juhi finds difficult to choose one HariKrishnan......(Mammootty and Mohanlal play the role of Harikrishnan).
Film was titled Harikrishnans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvkPh8Lv8Ck

Actually, you will be surprised to know this film has a double climax :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Mamootty has more fans from North Kerala while Mohanlal has more fans from South Kerala. So, to please both 'customers' this film was shoot with double climax.
In Southern Kerala, it was shown as Mohan lal who marries her while in North Kerala, it was shown Mammooty who marries her :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I really forgot one person here..really sorry......
Mary, I want to dedicate this song for you......superhit song of last year...Teri Meri..meri teri....... :cheer: :cheer:

Hoping you will enjoy it.......this song specially for you.... :P :P
For past 2 days, my girl is full time singing this song. Then only this idea strike me :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxswccv-VU

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mary
Mary...still waiting for your reply.....you are online now :angry:

Reply fast..otherwise I will dedicate a song from 'Marikkundoru kunjaadu' (Mary has a little lamb) for you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.