Vegetarians please excuse :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Today I celebrated Independence day with some fresh 'Karimeen' (Pearl spot) for lunch. No doubt, it's so tasty to be named, 'State fish of Kerala'. :cheer: :cheer: . It's a fresh water fish. I also love prawns a lot.
What's your favourite fish item??? Give it's name. Also mention non-fish items of your favourite. I want to buy it from my market :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to eat fish.Specially the sea fish.Today in this Independence Day I prepare Rohu fish a favorite fish of Bengal.It tastes was awesome.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love to eat fish.Specially the sea fish.Today in this Independence Day I prepare Rohu fish a favorite fish of Bengal.It tastes was awesome.

I think we also use Rohu, but can't find its Malayalam word.

But I remember, I have drawn picture of Rohu in zoology practical record in PDC :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sankara fish --I don't know its English name. This fish I like very much. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I love to eat solmen fish and prawns. I even love to have eat chicken

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I love fishes and prawns. Almost all types of fishes are available in Kolkata. I love it. Prawns are also famous among Bengalis.
I love fishes and prawns. Almost all types of fishes are available in Kolkata. I love it. Prawns are also famous among Bengalis.

we too....

It costs above 350 per kilo. Yet, it has a lot of admirers including me :woohoo: :woohoo:

I make a wide variety of experiments with prawns

prawns are here cultivated in paddy fields during rainy season as fields are fully filled with water. As soon as rain comes to an end, people cultivate rice.

Meera sandhu
Sankara fish --I don't know its English name. This fish I like very much. :)

Can you tell me how it looks? Perhaps I know it

Meera sandhu
I love to eat solmen fish and prawns. I even love to have eat chicken

Chicken is not a fish. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
But duck can swim in water :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding......

Meera sandhu
Today I made squid curry. I make its thoran also. My hubby likes it well.

Squid is not a fish,, yet a sea food item

Meera sandhu
Since I am vegan for last 8-9 years therefore Kamal Kakri- stem of lotus is my favorite food item from fresh water. Seafood- I never went beyond fish while I used to eat non veg.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.