The topic is locked.
Till now, i have started around 475 new discussion topics of which majority of them have got very good responses. Today, as am standing at the doorstep of magic 15k posts, let me start at least one thread about my topics. Hoping you people will respond to it.
Please tell me......do you like my posts and my topics? Which topics do you like most, philosophic, puzzles, love, humour or general discussions?
Which particular discussion threads do you like most?
I really enjoyed humorous topics like price of an elephant and what will you do if elephant comes to hit you? Also, why people throw things in anger and Likes and dislikes, getting good humorous responses from you people. :woohoo: :woohoo:
How to forget moustache threads? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Among serious discussion topics, I got maximum responses for, 'let us learn languages', do you believe in astrology, can belief in God influence one's character.
From other topics, your Boddunan friend, Boddunan friend you want to meet, your ring tone, best profile picture, your perfect tuning with whom, whose posts you read most , hidden talent, unusual combination of dishes and of course Chutney baathein :P :P got maximum response. I am sure I may have missed some.

Yet I want to know which threads of mine you like most? Hoping this thread will get a lot of responses :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation on nearing 15K posts. all posts that arouse further discussion are good enough. There are some posts that just give some information which need no further discussion. Giving reply like- Thank you. This is good information- etc is actually useless and only for gaining points. There may be any topic but this should be such as may give rise to contrary views. If thread is such that only one type of reply is possible and all will agree is of no use. In this connection, there is a topic- should terrorist be given mercy. This is useless topic as nobody can say that terrorist be given mercy. Another example- Is Honesty good policy- Who will say that being dishonest is good. So, this also is useless. Mere gossip topics are of no use and these serve no purpose other than increasing points and posts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sir, am asking about my threads only.....
I have edited my question now.

Meera sandhu

I have given only general hints. It is not proper to give any comment on any particular member's threads in open forum, even if asked for. I hope general hints will also give a clue.

I have given only general hints. It is not proper to give any comment on any particular member's threads in open forum, even if asked for. I hope general hints will also give a clue.

I really liked your comments about Thank you messages :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks a lot sir :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Congratulations to you Sandhya :) Though I am new to this site not even completed a month here. But would like to tell you that you are the most known person in Boddunan. I see you everywhere :laugh: I have read many of your posts and of them the humorous ones were your best according to me. I even like the post about colors and what setting sandhya means to you.. :) You make your posts interesting by adding your humorous replies to them. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually, I can play both versions....serious philosopher and a joker to bring smile on your faces. Now, gif files are not working

Asha, hoping you will go through my old threads and bring new lives to them, by your responses.

Asha....I like your responses also. Your karma itself suggests that you are gaining popularity in forum. Keep it up.

Meera sandhu
Congratulation on nearing 15K posts. all posts that arouse further discussion are good enough. There are some posts that just give some information which need no further discussion. Giving reply like- Thank you. This is good information- etc is actually useless and only for gaining points. There may be any topic but this should be such as may give rise to contrary views. If thread is such that only one type of reply is possible and all will agree is of no use. In this connection, there is a topic- should terrorist be given mercy. This is useless topic as nobody can say that terrorist be given mercy. Another example- Is Honesty good policy- Who will say that being dishonest is good. So, this also is useless. Mere gossip topics are of no use and these serve no purpose other than increasing points and posts.

am really happy that those topics are not mine :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yet, i may also have started many useless topics. Its responses give me the answer, if it's worth or not. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But some days before, I started a thread on Ramayana month, giving valuable information. Only Kumaresh was interested in it, though I took a lot of efforts and researches for its posts :( :(
today Ramayana month is ending

Meera sandhu

am really happy that those topics are not mine :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yet, i may also have started many useless topics. Its responses give me the answer, if it's worth or not. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But some days before, I started a thread on Ramayana month, giving valuable information. Only Kumaresh was interested in it, though I took a lot of efforts and researches for its posts :( :(
today Ramayana month is ending

You can only write a good thread. You cannot compel others to respond. I have also initiated many threads that are still without a single reply. It happens that there are too many threads on a day. Soon the thread is lost in crowd.

Now am trying to bring back some of old interesting topics back to discussion, to get responses from new users

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
Now am trying to bring back some of old interesting topics back to discussion, to get responses from new users

New users, now I shall have to ask some one if I qualify to answer those famous threads of yours or I am already an old member.
Actually I have no regular connection working for me and I lost an essay sized response to this post so I have to go with this short answer
I only like discussion with humor touch or public interest religious, filmi, love affairs etc are of not much use to me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.