The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P

Some of Her Posts Put Colors Into Life
Changing the Forum Into a Bee-hive!
A Few are Too Good- Making Me Run
How Can One Miss their Mirth and Fun!
Choose Any Word to Describe or Paint
It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only 3 persons have written a poem for me.....
My best friend Jini (13 years back), Adid and the 3rd person is you :cheer: :cheer:

You know well, I never thank most dearest persons of my life. So, never expect it from me :P :P :P

Actually Ceemji,
That thread title is "Ceem is missing". You can't even memorize its title :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P
Actually, I also want to know what's that mixed feeling...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's really nice to hear, my posts force you to come to forum........ :P

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:

When I say 'mixed', it's mixed - now you are free to draw any conclusion! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

Check your private messages.... :cheer: :cheer:
am sure, you have forgotten it before days :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Some of her threads are very interesting but when she floats one like 'Where is Ceemji ?',I get mixed feelings!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

You should probably explain what mixed feelings you get here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you mean to say what sunil has said [quote]some are tickling while some others are hick-hick. :laugh:

It Is Not Possible to Keep her Silent! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My best friend Jini (13 years back), Adid and the 3rd person is you :cheer: :cheer:

You know well, I never thank most dearest persons of my life. So, never expect it from me :P :P :P

Actually Ceemji,
That thread title is "Ceem is missing". You can't even memorize its title :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P
Actually, I also want to know what's that mixed feeling...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:

When I say 'mixed', it's mixed - now you are free to draw any conclusion! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Check your private messages.... :cheer: :cheer:
am sure, you have forgotten it before days :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

I think my reply takes care of it!

Actually Ceemji,

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Going to become a CEASER'. This is one who will cease every thing. No I shall never be ceaser. Chinmoy may if he so prefers. i think he will also not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh my God...
Ceaser is really pleased with your replies....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really feeling bad that I can't add a gif here :( :(

I thought, no one like my threads nowadays.......and my hard work 12 hours a day is really futile. Now am extremely happy and feeling pride that you people love me and my threads a lot. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Sanjeev are you hearing.......
You are saying am not at all humorous. But majority here including Chinmayjee saying, they love my humorous posts most. So, majority votes say am a humorous person :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
What else do I want? Just want to see a smile in everyone's hearts to forget your worries and tears at least for a moment. It's the best thing I can do for this world. :) :) :) :)

No I never said it that you are not humorous where did you hear it from me?. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Actually Ceemji,

Am sure, after Gulshanji, you are going to become Ceaser. Congratulations in advance :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Akka, you forget my poem... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I written when you are about to leave this forum. i hope you may remember.
Let me search for that poem and i hope that thread still alive.. :S :)

Vinu

Actually Ceemji,

Akka, you forget my poem... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I written when you are about to leave this forum. i hope you may remember.
Let me search for that poem and i hope that thread still alive.. :S :)[/quote]

I really forget it Thampi :( :( :( :(

Really sorry....i saved it in my PM archive too..I don't know if I will get it back :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Oh my God...
Ceaser is really pleased with your replies....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really feeling bad that I can't add a gif here :( :(

I thought, no one like my threads nowadays.......and my hard work 12 hours a day is really futile. Now am extremely happy and feeling pride that you people love me and my threads a lot. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Sanjeev are you hearing.......
You are saying am not at all humorous. But majority here including Chinmayjee saying, they love my humorous posts most. So, majority votes say am a humorous person :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
What else do I want? Just want to see a smile in everyone's hearts to forget your worries and tears at least for a moment. It's the best thing I can do for this world. :) :) :) :)

No I never said it that you are not humorous where did you hear it from me?. :blink: :blink: :blink:

No yaar, you have told me once that am not humorous, even if I repeated the same question two times :angry: :angry:
Search that 'humour ingredients' thread :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Actually Ceemji,

Going to become a CEASER'. This is one who will cease every thing. No I shall never be ceaser. Chinmoy may if he so prefers. i think he will also not.[/quote]

No Sir...
Only 400 posts away. Am sure, you will complete it within 1 month or two. All the very best!!!! :) :) :)

I have always felt, moderators should always be given those ranks. Hoping admin will note this suggestion :) :)

Meera sandhu

Actually Ceemji,

Going to become a CEASER'. This is one who will cease every thing. No I shall never be ceaser. Chinmoy may if he so prefers. i think he will also not.

No Sir...
Only 400 posts away. Am sure, you will complete it within 1 month or two. All the very best!!!! :) :) :)

I have always felt, moderators should always be given those ranks. Hoping admin will note this suggestion :) :)[/quote]

I don't want to CEASE to be an Emperor by becoming a Caeser! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually Ceemji,

No Sir...

I have always felt, moderators should always be given those ranks. Hoping admin will note this suggestion :) :)[/quote]

Sandhya. Please mark that I said about CEASER which differs from Caesar

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.