The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can't understand Ceemji?????
I have told Caeser. Isn't it?

I want to know what's this ceaser? Is it a stopper?

To cease- means to stop. so 'ceaser' is one who stops.

But, this word when written, draws a red line beneath it. I doubt if it's not available in American English. :unsure:

This is not a word. 'cease' is a word meaning- to stop. In fact, you wished that i (Gulshan) be a ceaser soon. From there all this continued.

Ayyo :ohmy:
Really sorry.....
Let me edit that post......

Meera sandhu
Can't understand Ceemji?????
I have told Caeser. Isn't it?

I want to know what's this ceaser? Is it a stopper?

To cease- means to stop. so 'ceaser' is one who stops.

But, this word when written, draws a red line beneath it. I doubt if it's not available in American English. :unsure:

This is not a word. 'cease' is a word meaning- to stop. In fact, you wished that i (Gulshan) be a ceaser soon. From there all this continued.

Ayyo :ohmy:
Really sorry.....
Let me edit that post......

No need to say sorry and no need to edit. This was just a typing mistake but created lot of fun. So, thanks.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh my God...
Ceaser is really pleased with your replies....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really feeling bad that I can't add a gif here :( :(

I thought, no one like my threads nowadays.......and my hard work 12 hours a day is really futile. Now am extremely happy and feeling pride that you people love me and my threads a lot. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks a lot!!!!!!

Sanjeev are you hearing.......
You are saying am not at all humorous. But majority here including Chinmayjee saying, they love my humorous posts most. So, majority votes say am a humorous person :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
What else do I want? Just want to see a smile in everyone's hearts to forget your worries and tears at least for a moment. It's the best thing I can do for this world. :) :) :) :)

No I never said it that you are not humorous where did you hear it from me?. :blink: :blink: :blink:

No yaar, you have told me once that am not humorous, even if I repeated the same question two times :angry: :angry:
Search that 'humour ingredients' thread :evil: :evil: :evil:

I remember I said you are over emotional nothing else. :blink:

Don't interpret meanings it would hurt you more. :blink:

Oh Dracula Kesava, will it hurt you :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I really missed this answer :(

So, you are agreeing am humorous. :P :P :laugh: :laugh: Thank you.

Actually Sanjeev, am a mixture of all.......an avial ( a curry made of all vegetables) :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I am checking all the responses I doubt if I said you humorous. :woohoo:

Don't worry everyone don't need to be humorous at all. :laugh:
I am checking all the responses I doubt if I said you humorous. :woohoo:

Don't worry everyone don't need to be humorous at all. :laugh:

No need to give your brain that much work. It's OK :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,

The specialty in your threads are the fact that it always leads to a question mark rather than a full stop

for instance the mixed feelings of Chinmoy ji and the question of existence of his life partner is still not answered

hhahaah

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya,

The specialty in your threads are the fact that it always leads to a question mark rather than a full stop

for instance the mixed feelings of Chinmoy ji and the question of existence of his life partner is still not answered

hhahaah

I have already left that question mark :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I don't want its answer :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,

hhahaah

Sandya has a trick. Asking questions, getting answers, asking supplementary questions and getting answer- all this leads to numerous posts for herself and those who reply. Thus posts and points increase. I remember that she asked about Kutub Minar when this was not main topic. But this was a post. I replied and some one else also replied, both getting extra points and increasing posts. But I feel that we should confine to main topic and not ask or answer questions not relevant to the subject of thread.

Sandhya,

hhahaah

Sandya has a trick. Asking questions, getting answers, asking supplementary questions and getting answer- all this leads to numerous posts for herself and those who reply. Thus posts and points increase. I remember that she asked about Kutub Minar when this was not main topic. But this was a post. I replied and some one else also replied, both getting extra points and increasing posts. But I feel that we should confine to main topic and not ask or answer questions not relevant to the subject of thread.

Sirrrrr :( :( :( :( :( :(
I am asking only if I need an answer :( :( :(
Sometimes, it may not be related to thread heading, yet I ask :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,

hhahaah

Sirrrrr :( :( :( :( :( :(
I am asking only if I need an answer :( :( :(
Sometimes, it may not be related to thread heading, yet I ask :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This is a very good excuse. Are we not again playing the same trick?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.