The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now am speechless sir. I need to search for another excuse :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes i also like your thread very much.Your thread are interesting and very subjective.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes i also like your thread very much.Your thread are interesting and very subjective.

But, can you choose a few among all...your favourites?

Meera sandhu

No I cannot single any thread out, they all are wonderful and lovely. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I doubt, you said so, to receive a Thank you from me ;) ;) :P

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: suni51

This is very unfair of you. You should not doubt a serious person. He may find it funny. :laugh: :laugh:

This is very unfair of you. You should not doubt a serious person. He may find it funny. :laugh: :laugh:

what about my Chilli thread ;)
Many people here liked my Chutney thread a lot. I hope, you liked my chilli thread a lot :laugh: :laugh:
we have already decided to prepare some chilli bombs for our country...what an innovative idea :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Many people here liked my Chutney thread a lot. I hope, you liked my chilli thread a lot :laugh: :laugh:
we have already decided to prepare some chilli bombs for our country...what an innovative idea :woohoo:

I am not in a position to have a fight with seniors otherwise I do not like any thing that I cannot make without taking a bath. What is the connection of Chutney with bath??? :unsure: :unsure:

I am not in a position to have a fight with seniors otherwise I do not like any thing that I cannot make without taking a bath. What is the connection of Chutney with bath??? :unsure: :unsure:

Chutney with bath means......idli fully immersed in chutney....confident answer ;)
Do you know, if idli is hard, fully dip it in chutney for an hour...it will be soft.....am giving you a free tip :side:

Meera sandhu

Chutney with bath means......idli fully immersed in chutney....confident answer ;)
Do you know, if idli is hard, fully dip it in chutney for an hour...it will be soft.....am giving you a free tip :side:

You mean it was Bhat and not bath. What a confusion madamJI. Your title read 'chutney with bath in' :) .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.