The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes i also like your thread very much.Your thread are interesting and very subjective.

But, can you choose a few among all...your favourites?

No I cannot single any thread out, they all are wonderful and lovely. :) :)

I doubt, you said so, to receive a Thank you from me ;) ;) :P

This is very unfair of you. You should not doubt a serious person. He may find it funny. :laugh: :laugh:

what about my Chilli thread ;)
Many people here liked my Chutney thread a lot. I hope, you liked my chilli thread a lot :laugh: :laugh:
we have already decided to prepare some chilli bombs for our country...what an innovative idea :woohoo:

I am not in a position to have a fight with seniors otherwise I do not like any thing that I cannot make without taking a bath. What is the connection of Chutney with bath??? :unsure: :unsure:

Chutney with bath means......idli fully immersed in chutney....confident answer ;)
Do you know, if idli is hard, fully dip it in chutney for an hour...it will be soft.....am giving you a free tip :side:

You mean it was Bhat and not bath. What a confusion madamJI. Your title read 'chutney with bath in' :) .

Ayyo :ohmy:
But baat is right, not bhat........(bh......bharat, bhooshan etc)

Meera sandhu
Yes i also like your thread very much.Your thread are interesting and very subjective.

This is very unfair of you. You should not doubt a serious person. He may find it funny. :laugh: :laugh:

Many people here liked my Chutney thread a lot. I hope, you liked my chilli thread a lot :laugh: :laugh:
we have already decided to prepare some chilli bombs for our country...what an innovative idea :woohoo:

I am not in a position to have a fight with seniors otherwise I do not like any thing that I cannot make without taking a bath. What is the connection of Chutney with bath??? :unsure: :unsure:

Chutney with bath means......idli fully immersed in chutney....confident answer ;)
Do you know, if idli is hard, fully dip it in chutney for an hour...it will be soft.....am giving you a free tip :side:

You mean it was Bhat and not bath. What a confusion madamJI. Your title read 'chutney with bath in' :) .

Bhaat is the right word for rice, ask Gulshan sir. his decision would be final, Baat means TALK.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But baat is right, not bhat........(bh......bharat, bhooshan etc)[/qu

Bhaat is the right word for rice, ask Gulshan sir. his decision would be final, Baat means TALK.

Oh yes bhaat is the right word used for rice. :)
What is Bhaat?
Am hearing this word for first time....
Gulshanji, can you clear our doubts?

Meera sandhu

I wrote bathein...
where did that 'e' gone? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
What is Bhaat?
Am hearing this word for first time....
Gulshanji, can you clear our doubts?

'Bhat' is cooked rice. 'Baat' is talk. So, people use the word Dal Bhat for rice and pulse

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Bhat is cooked rice which often used by the Bengalis.They say bhat instead of chawal.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I love your funny posts and also other posts.Those are really very nice topic to discuss with.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think the thread is quite worn out and no longer relevant! Hence locking it now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.