We have just celebrated our 65th Independence Day with Nationwide pride. :) We all have long known about people who have served the country with full devotion and helped India make an identity of its own in the world arena. I would like to know who will you choose as the Greatest Indian till now? And why?

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no single Indian who can be termed as the greatest! what India today is now and everything that India stands for is the contribution, struggles and sacrifices of many and not just one single person.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The Greatest Indian till now is RAJA RAM MOHAN ROY.

He successfully fought against the most cruel, senseless and inhuman SATI system. Even the victims were not opposing this. The whole society opposed Raja Ram Mohan Roy. Still he fought like a true and exemplary social revolutionary. It is easier to fight the establishment when masses are with you. But it is altogether different when the masses including victims oppose your action.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
There is no single Indian who can be termed as the greatest! what India today is now and everything that India stands for is the contribution, struggles and sacrifices of many and not just one single person.

I too would go with that view, since they all contributed in their own way, and during the days of freedom struggle people were patriotic and committed , to the extent of sacrificing their lives, even the ordinary people were as committed as the leaders...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Although this is hard to single out any one as greatest because there were many who qualify to be named for different reasons in different fields. Even naming 100 is not possible because our country has produced many greats in different periods and fields.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
All freedom fighters who sacrifice their lives for the freedom of our country is the greatest Indian.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Although this is hard to single out any one as greatest because there were many who qualify to be named for different reasons in different fields. Even naming 100 is not possible because our country has produced many grates in different periods and fields.

True!!! Could you please correct the spelling of grates to greats???

Although this is hard to single out any one as greatest because there were many who qualify to be named for different reasons in different fields. Even naming 100 is not possible because our country has produced many greats in different periods and fields.

True!!! Could you please correct the spelling of greats to greats???

Now what is the use of editors and moderators if they can not put an e here by picking it up from there. That is not fair.. :laugh: :laugh:

Now what is the use of editors and moderators if they can not put an e here by picking it up from there. That is not fair.. :laugh: :laugh:

HA HA HA!! I could do that that but then you would never learn to check your spellings!!! :evil:

We have just celebrated our 65th Independence Day with Nationwide pride. :) We all have long known about people who have served the country with full devotion and helped India make an identity of its own in the world arena. I would like to know who will you choose as the Greatest Indian till now? And why?

Asha don't mind but kindly change the above. It should be 66th Independence Day and not 65th. Kindly go through Google search engine in case of any doubt.

HA HA HA!! I could do that that but then you would never learn to check your spellings!!! :evil:

Never mind you shall get many more chances in future, I am checking your skills. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.