The topic is locked.
Do you believe that every cloud has a silver lining. Please share your views. B)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's some what similar to Darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn.

If I express my personal opinion, I don't believe so. It's just for comforting people in distress, nothing else

Meera sandhu
I believe. Misfortune is some times blessing in disguise. Every positive event has a negative side. similarly any negative event has something positive. One must make best of whatever happens. There is another thread- whatever happens happens for good. This is similar to that. It is for you to see how you may derive best out of any event- even that which is very bad.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't think that all clouds have silver lining.When some clouds passes over the sun we can see silver lining on those clouds.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think that all clouds have silver lining.When some clouds passes over the sun we can see silver lining on those clouds.

Entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What a super decoding? :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

This is okay. But this has also another meaning. Every misfortune has a hidden opportunity. But here also there may be possibility that misfortune is so big that all is finished. Then there is no silver lining.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is okay. But this has also another meaning. Every misfortune has a hidden opportunity. But here also there may be possibility that misfortune is so big that all is finished. Then there is no silver lining.

Yet, I can't believe sir, 'every' cloud has a silver lining. :huh: :huh:
It's true, after a lot of sufferings, we get the sweet of success and happiness. Some attempts go unnoticed too!! :blink:

Meera sandhu

It's true, after a lot of sufferings, we get the sweet of success and happiness. Some attempts go unnoticed too!! :blink:

yes this happens a lot! your attempts get unnoticed :( :( Why?

Live in the present :)

yes this happens a lot! your attempts get unnoticed :( :( Why?

are you ready to hear everything...
Ek Forum kafee nahi hogaa :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
This golden English proverb has stood the test of times and its underlying philosophy is true for all times to come!
This golden English proverb has stood the test of times and its underlying philosophy is true for all times to come!

So, still now, i have hopes for many of my fortunes already buried :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.