The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of you believe that yes a dark cloud brings with it a silver lining of hope. Maybe it takes a lot of time for some to spot the silver line on the cloud of despair. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
Many of you believe that yes a dark cloud brings with it a silver lining of hope. Maybe it takes a lot of time for some to spot the silver line on the cloud of despair. :unsure:

If one does not lose his head in clouds of despair, he gets the silver lining- either himself or with help of others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think every cloud looks blue and white. I don't have idea about silver linen. What is it?

Most probably the silver linen you are talking about is due to the sun ray. This is obvious to see this line in clouds due to refraction.
Yes every cloud has silver lining one need to have the eyes to see it. :laugh:

Similarly one has to keep his hopes alive in all situations. :)

Most probably the silver linen you are talking about is due to the sun ray. This is obvious to see this line in clouds due to refraction.

The proverb has a deep meaning. It means even in the worst of times there is always a ray of hope. :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Entammo :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Devu..think philosophically :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

leave science and refraction :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Devu..think philosophically :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Had it been as easy as science and refraction I would have not discusses it here. :P :P

Had it been as easy as science and refraction I would have not discusses it here. :P :P

Then what do you want our members to discuss here :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

Then what do you want our members to discuss here :silly: :silly:

I leave it to you, any way you want to take it. :P

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.