Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To achieve this is not at all simple. It is made by severe hardwork of Gulsanji. Keep going Gulsan Sir.
All the best for your future success.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
My warm congrats to you,Gulshanji on attaining this status which you already enjoyed informally!!! :P
I greet all members and appreciate their valuable participation in discussion in which I participated. I thank them all. This post will elevate me as Caesar. This is my 15 K post.

Congratulations sir, you beat me at this as I wanted to start this thread. My best wishes.

I also :( :( . But what to do, I was out of station. But Sarala told me :)

I really missed 2 great occasions here.....Gulshanji becoming Ceaser and Sasi becoming Emperor.
It's really nice to see Gulshanji as Ceaser than as moderator. But I really missed to see you Sir, as Emperor :evil:

It's late, yet let me congratulate you for your most recent success and hoping you will contribute forum with your nice and informative posts, as you were doing for the past 2-3 years. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Congratulations sir, also you are eligible for 5000 points if you send a request to admin as he has mentioned above. My best wishes once again. :)

Not 5000, 7500 points.
I think, he has already got those bonus points......

Three Emperors in 1 month, after a drought of 5 months.
2 Caesers within 1 or 2 week gap.
So, one more Caeser needed to complete that magic 3. Ceemji, where are you? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I greet all members and appreciate their valuable participation in discussion in which I participated. I thank them all. This post will elevate me as Caesar. This is my 15 K post.

Congratulations sir, you beat me at this as I wanted to start this thread. My best wishes.

I also :( :( . But what to do, I was out of station. But Sarala told me :)

I really missed 2 great occasions here.....Gulshanji becoming Ceaser and Sasi becoming Emperor.
It's really nice to see Gulshanji as Ceaser than as moderator. But I really missed to see you Sir, as Emperor :evil:

It's late, yet let me congratulate you for your most recent success and hoping you will contribute forum with your nice and informative posts, as you were doing for the past 2-3 years. :) :) :)

Thank you. But if I am appointed as moderator and editor, I must give my whole time to my professional work as tax consultant, Boddunan moderator/ editor. Writing own posts and articles is least significant. I am happy to rise to position of Caesar as a member but this is as a member. Moderator differs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.