The topic is locked.
Hellooo Friends,

How are all doing??? Hope you remember me.. :cheer:
I went offline these days as I was blessed with a baby girl this year.
I am happy to be back here to introduce you all my sweet little princess "Sai Aishwarya"...

I am really excited to see a great change in the page view of Boddunan too...

Here I come friends..... I AM BACK!!!!!
B)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Deepthi
Happy to see you back.....
I joined here on January and it's for the first time am seeing you online. What a pleasant surprise!!!

Meera sandhu
Wow, what a lovely surprise Deepti!! Really good to see you again after such a long time and my warmest congratulations to you and your hubby on the arrival of your baby girl!! :) :) :)

I sincerely hope you have time now to be back here active again, at least occasionally! :)

Deepti, there have been a lot of changes here since you last came in, so it must be quite different to you now, but the people are the same, most of us are all here, with a number of new additions you will surely like!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation for your baby girl.And really she has a very sweet name.Hope you are now fine. But must be very busy with your child.I joined here on July.Nice to see you.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Welcome back Deepti. I missed you a lot. Congrats for now you are Mom . With lots of love and blessings to your child. Have fun.
Deepthi...
I really forget to give blessings to your angel......
May God bless her and your family!!
How old is she now?

Meera sandhu
Thanks alot.....

She is 6 Months old now.
Kalyani.. thats true. Boddunan changed alot and was just going through the site to see the new things happening.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congrats Deepti for being Mom. :)

I am new user for you I joined Boddunan in Feb. :)

Welcome back hope you enjoy the forums much than before. :)
Welcome Deepti. The site was lacking something in your absence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Welcome Deepti. The site was lacking something in your absence.

New members to this site, like me, can't feel it......your absence. :)
So Deepthi, hoping you will keep in touch with us and make us feel your presence

Meera sandhu
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I am new on boddunan.
Congratulations for beoming a new mom
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.