The topic is locked.
Since today is Teacher's day, let me dedicate this thread to all teachers of the world who guide kids through right road. Each and everyone of us had many teachers at school, whom we love and hate most. Let us avoid that 'hate' word and talk about our favourite teachers of school and college life. I think, school teachers are more close to students than college lecturers. Can you quote some nice experiences also :)

Let me add one more question.....how many of you have worked as a teacher in a school or college before? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All my teaches till date and even teachers of my daughter are my favorite teachers because unless you find them interesting and favorite you cannot grab what they teach you. So all of them who taught me are my favorite.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Reading your post the teacher who came to my mind was my social studies teacher of primary school. I used to have a very bad handwriting in those times and she gave was the one who held my hand and taught me to write beautifully. And now whenever I get compliments for my handwriting I remember her and wish to thank her.

Live in the present :)
I was a dull student till 8th standard in maths but once I came in 9th standard there was a teacher Shashi who was very beautiful and suddenly due to her I got more interested in studying maths and after I always used to top in Maths in my class. She of course was my favorite teacher.Suddenly she left the school in the mid session due to her marriage she even invited us in her marriage. :)
Thanking you 3 seeing your respect towards teachers....... :)

Yes, if we can't respect them how can we put each struggling steps of ours towards the right path with courage and confidence :)
They are spending whole day shouting and saying aloud, just to see we are getting more marks. Am sure, every teacher is happy if she see her students scoring high marks and behave well, :)

Meera sandhu
Thanking you 3 seeing your respect towards teachers....... :)

Yes, if we can't respect them how can we put each struggling steps of ours towards the right path with courage and confidence :)
They are spending whole day shouting and saying aloud, just to see we are getting more marks. Am sure, every teacher is happy if she see her students scoring high marks and behave well, :)

Not even the teachers but the parents too feel good. :laugh:

How stupid we were as we used to get upset when we used to see our teachers shouting at us but now i understand that they were right and its due to them we are standing on our own feet. :)
Yes Sanjeev
That's why we remember and respect them even after years.

Meera sandhu
Yes Sanjeev
That's why we remember and respect them even after years.

And we should but I don't know what has happened to the students these days i have heard lot of incidents where students have beaten their teachers. :evil:
Now when kids are bringing guns to school classes, it's nothing surprising in India

Meera sandhu
Now when kids are bringing guns to school classes, it's nothing surprising in India

Yes the way we follow the westernized culture time is not far when students will bring gun to school and shoot teachers if they shout at them. :evil:
Let me ask in this thread also...
How many of you have worked as teacher before...either school or college?
I have worked in 2 schools before my marriage as computer teacher.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.