The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My mother also favourite teacher when I studied in Anganwadi[Balwadi]. She worked has a Anganwadi Teacher.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
My mother also favourite teacher when I studied in Anganwadi[Balwadi]. She worked has a Anganwadi Teacher.

Anganwaadi.....? We also call so...

My in-laws both were school teachers...Father in law retired as UP Head master 10 years back

Meera sandhu
My favorite teacher in school was my principal.He was very cool person and loved the children very much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My favorite teacher in school was my principal.He was very cool person and loved the children very much.

And my school principal was full of attitude. Or that is what he made us feel about him. He never indulged with children at all. :angry:

Live in the present :)
Even my principal was also very strict we used to fear him as he used to beat kids if they did anything wrong. Even many times we were beaten by him if we got less score in the exams. :evil:
Even my principal was also very strict we used to fear him as he used to beat kids if they did anything wrong. Even many times we were beaten by him if we got less score in the exams. :evil:

That is why he was your favorite because he used to actively interact with his students. Children like friendly teachers more. I had an English teacher of mine who was very supportive and encouraging to me. She was my inspiration in my school days. I so miss her.

I did not say he was my favorite teacher even he was not a teacher he was the owner of the school and used to see the administration more. :)

That is why he was your favorite because he used to actively interact with his students. Children like friendly teachers more. I had an English teacher of mine who was very supportive and encouraging to me. She was my inspiration in my school days. I so miss her.

I did not say he was my favorite teacher even he was not a teacher he was the owner of the school and used to see the administration more. :)

Sorry for the quote. I had to quote Sharmistha Banerjee but quoted you by mistake :unsure: . How could he be your favorite if he beat you up for marks. :laugh: Obvious it is. :)

Sorry for the quote. I had to quote Sharmistha Banerjee but quoted you by mistake :unsure: . How could he be your favorite if he beat you up for marks. :laugh: Obvious it is. :)

hahaha...yes every student in the school used to dislike him he was so strict that students used to go away and hide in the class when he used to come on rounds in the school from his office. :laugh:
I want to remember my math teacher of my primary edu. He helped me a lot to learn math and from then math is my favorite subject.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.