The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to remember my math teacher of my primary edu. He helped me a lot to learn math and from then math is my favorite subject.

I have seen it that Maths teachers are every one's favorite even mine favorite teacher was a Maths teacher in 9th standard. :laugh:
Hearing your 'Principal' talks, I remember my principal/co-ordinator

When I joined college for PDC, everyone was frightened with the new principal :dry:
He was there only for 2 years, the time when I studied there.
After 2 years, when I joined another college for degree, he joined there too :laugh: :laugh:
Both of us were there as teacher and student for 3 years only....what a co-incidence.
He left college soon after our batch left :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I love my school days.In school we have one accounts teacher who used to scold us.But still I love him very much.I think it was just very fun to do some mischievous thing in restriction.

Sharmistha Banerjee

When I joined college for PDC, everyone was frightened with the new principal :dry:
After 2 years, when I joined another college for degree, he joined there too :laugh: :laugh:
Both of us were there as teacher and student for 3 years only....what a co-incidence.

So was he your favorite teacher? :blink:

This song best suited your situation at that time "Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi". ;)

Live in the present :)
My favorite teacher is Science teacher Shalini. .Even though we sleep at her class she never said anything. She would say "Let her sleep .She might be very tired". I love her and love the way of teaching. When i think about teachers the only face comes to my mind is she. Missing her very much.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

This song best suited your situation at that time "Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi". ;)

what about 'Tera peecha na mein chodoonga soniye' ;)

Actually, if I say about this sir.......(Kuntham Kulukki.....admirer of Shakeshere :silly: :lol: )
He was a divorcee......he retired while I was studying PDC last year...later joined in our college as its head. It was a management institution having only 2 courses, BSC Comp and BBA.

He fall in love with one of our teachers ;) . She was at her 20's unmarried.....She hasn't taught me, but has taught my hubby, management subjects :cheer:
Everyday, both of them come to college and return back in his car.
Khullam khullam pyaar........both of them had no shyness :woohoo: :woohoo:

But later, she married someone else :silly: :sick:
Anyhow, she got free lift everyday :P ;)

Meera sandhu
Let me add one more thing...real comedy....
When they come to college or leave....he will be in driver seat and she in the back seat. But after the car is out of college campus, she took the front seat every day.
Our friends caught it, who were regularly travelling in public bus...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then it was made flash in the whole college :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Let me add one more thing...real comedy....
When they come to college or leave....he will be in driver seat and she in the back seat. But after the car is out of college campus, she took the front seat every day.
Our friends caught it, who were regularly travelling in public bus...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then it was made flash in the whole college :woohoo: :woohoo:

These type of news would have made headlines at your campus. :laugh: Happens at most of the colleges. I remember how we used to joke about our teachers and their girlfriends some true bt some were forced by our imaginations. ;)

Live in the present :)
The discussion is diverted from the topic and is no longer relevant, hence I am locking this up. Thank you everyone for your participation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.