The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Am really excited seeing this feature back again!!!!

by » 10 years ago

The thread looks so full of life. Really happy that the feature is back again!.

Yes, your animated one does depict that well - very well!

:lol: And does your animated gif depict how you dance when you are happy. :laugh:

Actually it does execute all my dancing ideas!

I like the second one more. Its more stylish and will suit you better. :lol:
    0002032D_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)

by » 10 years ago

:lol: And does your animated gif depict how you dance when you are happy. :laugh:

Asha, you are a new user..that's why. All his gifs are familiar to us. Now he has to import some new items :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

But I have a weakness for the first one! She's capturing the present mood of boddunan!

by » 10 years ago

But I have a weakness for the first one! She's capturing the present mood of boddunan!

I understand all the men on boddunan will have a weakness for the first one only. ;) :P
    00020309_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

by » 10 years ago

Asha, you are a new user..that's why. All his gifs are familiar to us. Now he has to import some new items :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh I didn't knew he was using the stale ones. :P

by » 10 years ago

I understand all the men on boddunan will have a weakness for the first one only. ;) :P

Huh!
    smilieface16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

by » 10 years ago

Huh!

I win I win !

by » 10 years ago

well told :cheer:
    100 points here!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: Ashii

by » 10 years ago

Huh!

it's the trick of every man in this world to shout against woman if he can't win :evil: :evil:
    002_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Huh!

it's the trick of every man in this world to shout against woman if he can't win :evil: :evil:

What are the tricks of some women who always manage to win?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.