The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be frank. I won't consider saving for atleast first 6 months.
Enjoy till you have time. Just do what ever you have wanted to do which you were not able to do just because of the money..
You can save 5-10% if you feel like. But the saving automatically come. So keep spending it... :) :)

Savings must for every person as no one will give us money when we are needed. This savings will help us alot.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Enjoy till you have time. Just do what ever you have wanted to do which you were not able to do just because of the money..
You can save 5-10% if you feel like. But the saving automatically come. So keep spending it... :) :)

I think I am poor with savings though. ;) I have noticed that! let me have some hard earned money in my hands first, may be then I will seriously learn the importance of savings. :lol:

Live in the present :)

Savings must for every person as no one will give us money when we are needed. This savings will help us alot.

Yes Sasi, I agree. That's why i said atleast for 5-6 months, just enjoy the start.
Eventually we will keep saving our whole life.. no ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I think I am poor with savings though. ;) I have noticed that! let me have some hard earned money in my hands first, may be then I will seriously learn the importance of savings. :lol:

Every one will know the value of savings when they faced problem with money. Up to then they will enjoy with money.

Every one will know the value of savings when they faced problem with money. Up to then they will enjoy with money.

You sound very pessimistic here. Just because tomorrow is going to be bad ( even that too we don't know) , you can't stop living today. Yes do save and i save it too but don't forget the present which is all you have otherwise only thing you can leave behind i a bank account..

Congratulation Asha.

My first job was with Border Roads Organization in 1965. This was field posting. I was entitle to free residence, food and uniform. The starting salary including allowances was Rs. 300/-. I retained only Rs. 30/- and sent Rs 270/- to my parents.

There is some discussion on savings. My suggestion is that continue saving only 10% of your salary every month till the age of sixty years. This will grow to a very big amount then. This helps in old age when income is less.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii, Sandhya Rani

You sound very pessimistic here. Just because tomorrow is going to be bad ( even that too we don't know) , you can't stop living today. Yes do save and i save it too but don't forget the present which is all you have otherwise only thing you can leave behind i a bank account..

Good word used for me. Yes I am a pessimistic

Good word used for me. Yes I am a pessimistic

Don't take it wrong way buddy.. Its just our personal opinions. I am sorry if i have hurt you in anyway. I apologize for it..

Let me share this with all of you that I am soon going to join my first job! :) I am very happy and already thinking on how should I use my first salary. :cheer: Tell me how did you spend your first pay cheque or is it still a part of your savings?
Go ahead and enjoy with your money! Its yours and make use of it the most. But things like gifting to someone who you love will always stamp in their heart :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Ashii
Congratulations Asha. Let's start save your money for your future. It will be helpful whenever you in need.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Ashii
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.