The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I just want to know what generally people do when they receive their first salary. What will be the first reaction? How will be spend the money? Will he really spend it or not?

Devyani , you have posted this on a new thread and hence my response to that thread is seen here! Technical glitch??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends I just want to know what generally people do when they receive their first salary. What will be the first reaction? How will be spend the money? Will he really spend it or not?

Devyani , you have posted this on a new thread and hence my response to that thread is seen here! Technical glitch??

Kalyani! please check your PM.

Live in the present :)
You can buy gifts for all family members. You can also give a small party at home. Congrats for your first salary cheque.
Devyani, a very similar topic has been discussed recently and hence closing this thread. Please do not repeat topics discussed already or the posts become too repetitive!

Actually I did not see this thread. Thanks for pulling this thread here.
First salary is just an excitement moment.We just plan to buy this and this for everyone.But one must share a part of it with God.

Sharmistha Banerjee
First salary is just an excitement moment.We just plan to buy this and this for everyone.But one must share a part of it with God.

I agree we have lots of things which we have thought to buy with our first salary and sometimes that salary seems to be very less.Its a better idea of giving some share to God. :)
I used first cheque as normal. I used that money to fulfill my daily routine requirement and small samosha party with some friends.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

When I received my first salary, I felt as if I have won a battle. I was excited and happy. I always share my happy news with my parents. That's what I have done as usual. It was ossom.
When I received my first salary, I felt as if I have won a battle. I was excited and happy. I always share my happy news with my parents. That's what I have done as usual. It was ossom.

You mean awesome, don't you! :laugh: Anyway, I concur with your feelings, I too felt at the top of the world after receiving my first salary, and bought my mum a saree!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You mean awesome, don't you! :laugh: Anyway, I concur with your feelings, I too felt at the top of the world after receiving my first salary, and bought my mum a saree!

Cant wait for the moment ! to have that awesome feeling ! :cheer:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.