Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha.....Ceemji is not so old as you think......though he is a senior of Boddunan.
he comes in the age group of our 3 khans ;)
Check his profile.....
You must think that one Khan is still unmarried ;)

So, lot of time still left to join politics ;) :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Swetha.....Ceemji is not so old as you think......though he is a senior of Boddunan.
he comes in the age group of our 3 khans ;)
Check his profile.....
You must think that one Khan is still unmarried ;)

So, lot of time still left to join politics ;) :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Which khan are you talking? Chinmoy dada is not a khan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Khans of Bollywood.....SRK, Amir Khan and Salman.
They are ever green heroes dancing with young heroines...
That's why I told, a lot of time for Ceemji to join politics......

Meera sandhu
Hahahah

Sandhya, i bet you are right but So far as I know our Chinmoy ji, he hasnt mis-interpreted anyone here on boddunan!

The two senior most people who are very eligible for elections are Gulshan ji and Chinmoy ji; while Gulshan ji stands up to speak for his topic, chinmoy will stand down and make his topic flee away with his wit!

hahah

Welcome back, happy Dussera to you chinmoy ji!!! :)

Thanks for suggesting Chinmoy and both for elections. You have aptly noted the difference between our approach. I stand up to speak for my topic.so, I may be unpopular with many. But Chinmoy Jee can stand down and make his topic flee. So, he may win more support and get elected. Hence, I shall not contest any election.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I second my decision, if you oppose!

See, Gulshan ji, if there are topics like unwanted taxes, inequality to all sections and all that, i am sure you will stand up and everyone will love you for that

And if there are things like bribery and stuff that is politically disturbing, Chinmoy ji will be apt candidate and people will equally love him!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha, why can't we make 'Ardhanareeshwar' combining both our geniuses? What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
sure. sandhya, why not

but Gulshan ji and Chinmoy ji are parts of one body, because if one goes against another, the body wont move forward while if one of them backs away, the body breakdowns!
eidkachand.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
where is our eid ka chand?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9054]}

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I have been away from it for quite some time and missing you all! Loss is all mine, hope to catch you all later! To my great pleasure I find a band of new members joining the site and plunging themselves into all kinds of boddunan activities like ducks taking to water, all the very best to them!

It is good to know that you are keeping in touch and are aware of what is going on here chinmoy, hope to see you becoming active and contributing here in the near future... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Chand mera dil...chand meri jaan...

Where is he?

Gulshanji is day and Ceem is night.....In between, comes me.....
We 3 together form a Boddunan day.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.