Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am ready Kalyani......we shall go and bring them back...
am really missing them both!

Meera sandhu
Oh that good decision Sandhya.. then do it immediately but you dont get invisible in the process... :woohoo: :lol:
Oh that good decision Sandhya.. then do it immediately but you dont get invisible in the process... :woohoo: :lol:

You people know well, I can't stay away from Boddunan even for a day :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Rajani, No she won't become invisible, that is something she can never be! :laugh:

And I am glad you decided to put an appearance after such a long time, I missed you during the recent contests!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yesterday i saw a look alike of Chinmoy ji,

Then i thought oh why would he come to hyderabad?

ha, where are you Chinmoy ji?

Hmm!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9119]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9120]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9120]}
What's it Ceemji?
Can't understand....idea behind your elephants and martial arts

Meera sandhu
What's it Ceemji?

An intelligent person as you are should not be in any difficulty to comprehend it ! Yea, I am busy learning it in Hyderabad!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What's it Ceemji?

An intelligent person as you are should not be in any difficulty to comprehend it ! Yea, I am busy learning it in Hyderabad!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh ! Am an intelligent lady? ;)
If an intelligent person has the opinion about me what should I say more? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ceemji.....but still now I can't understand....why are you playing hide and seek in forum? :blink: :blink:
Any online investigation going on? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
What's it Ceemji?

If an intelligent person has the opinion about me what should I say more? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ceemji.....but still now I can't understand....why are you playing hide and seek in forum? :blink: :blink:

I prefer playing 'seek' and 'hide'!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What's it Ceemji?

I prefer playing 'seek' and 'hide'!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So funny :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.