Earlier, I used to write many pages using my paper and pen. But nowadays I can't stay with my pen and paper more than 10 minutes. :silly: :silly: :silly:
Computer keyboard is the real villain. Now I won't feel bored even if I type 5000 words a day. Yet, I can't write 1000 words on a paper with my pen. :evil: :evil:
How many of you have same laziness???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was having this laziness, but when I started writing, this laziness was gone. The SECRET is to practice writing each day as much as you can and slowly-slowly you will enjoy it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Earlier, I used to write many pages using my paper and pen. But nowadays I can't stay with my pen and paper more than 10 minutes. :silly: :silly: :silly:
Computer keyboard is the real villain. Now I won't feel bored even if I type 5000 words a day. Yet, I can't write 1000 words on a paper with my pen. :evil: :evil:

Thank god, I never parted with my habit of writing my articles. and in future too i stick to this most essential habit.

Thank god, I never parted with my habit of writing my articles. and in future too i stick to this most essential habit.

am sure, you are not among that category as you can't keep yourself away from pencil and paper to take a sketch of something that just flashes through your mind. :P

Meera sandhu
I use my pen some times for writing cheque and filling in bank deposit slip. I have forgotten to write as well read. Now I can only surf on internet and write in M.S word. I cannot even read the paper books.
Possibly, just within a few decades, others will also be in similar position. Many have forgotten manual calculation. The last generations could easily calculate manually, read fast, memorize more. My father could tell exact time even without watch. Others would correct their watch according to his sense of time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I use my pen some times for writing cheque and filling in bank deposit slip. I have forgotten to write as well read. Now I can only surf on internet and write in M.S word. I cannot even read the paper books.
Possibly, just within a few decades, others will also be in similar position. Many have forgotten manual calculation. The last generations could easily calculate manually, read fast, memorize more. My father could tell exact time even without watch. Others would correct their watch according to his sense of time.

earlier people used to calculate time based on shadows.
Suppose, a big tree is there in courtyard and of course, its shadow length varies with time. Closely examining the shadow length, many old people tell time

Meera sandhu

Glad to ionform you that i belong to the genre of your venerable father. The habit of writing is as olld my age and i'm confident i will retain this habit unto the last.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sandhya madam, I have never had such laziness. Before posting article in boddunan I write on the paper and then i type in note pad and check it and then i post over here. So that most of the mistakes get covered.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I can write maybe 100 odd words a day on a paper casually jotting down my scattered thoughts to organize later while punching keyboard. Most times I get an idea and begin to write directly. Like I finished one article in 25 minutes flat with about 1300 words last night. Some times a 300-400 worded article takes more than 2 hours when there is lot of research work to do. Management and engineering topics are comparatively easy for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhyaji you have addiction of computers. Computer is such a machine which has spoiled many people. It will make you lazy and addicted with internet surfing and key typing. One day would become uneasy for you if you just don't type a single key or don't see the colourful pictures on the net. You will forget the whole world around you.

Glad to ionform you that i belong to the genre of your venerable father. The habit of writing is as olld my age and i'm confident i will retain this habit unto the last.

Friends If I just talk about myself, I love beautiful pens and new brand copies. I love writing. If I get a pen and a copy of my choice, I will write as much as I want. I am also addicted with typing keys and internet as well. Similarly I also love writing though my handwriting is horrible. I write less now a days. Most of the work is done online net.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.