Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. Even simple later is now getting typed on computer. And mostly all youngsters not having habit of keeping a pen.

Yes I remember I used to keep a phone diary in my wallet but not now as I store all phone numbers and important dates in mobile phone itself. :)
Yes.. Even simple later is now getting typed on computer. And mostly all youngsters not having habit of keeping a pen.

Yes I remember I used to keep a phone diary in my wallet but not now as I store all phone numbers and important dates in mobile phone itself. :)

People are getting used to with the new technology and taking advantage of every gadget they could afford or available in the market.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, Most of the times i used to type mails to my customer and i stopped using my daily too. Few days back i try to write some points in my daily and i cant able to write it. It is really because of computer.

Vinu
Earlier, I used to write many pages using my paper and pen. But nowadays I can't stay with my pen and paper more than 10 minutes. :silly: :silly: :silly:
Computer keyboard is the real villain. Now I won't feel bored even if I type 5000 words a day. Yet, I can't write 1000 words on a paper with my pen. :evil: :evil:
How many of you have same laziness???

Every person who is using computer are the villians to paper and pen. They dont need them maximum.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes SJ.. And it is not only limited to phone numbers. I am storing birthdate in its, other reminders and also important notes. so its like all in one for me. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes technology is changed and we are also changed. I saw that engineering joint is also happening through online.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes SJ.. And it is not only limited to phone numbers. I am storing birthdate in its, other reminders and also important notes. so its like all in one for me. :laugh:

Exactly me too do the same thing. It has been easy to remember things with the introduction of mobile phones and everything is lost once we lose the mobile recently it happened with me as I lost even the phone numbers of my friends and relatives. :evil:
SJ.. You can save those important contact number online.. Google have provided all the option. No need of paper if internet is there.. ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Way 2 sms is also a good option to save the phone numbers. In google where it is?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
SJ.. You can save those important contact number online.. Google have provided all the option. No need of paper if internet is there.. ha ha

OK I will do that. :)

But that's true this technology will make us a robot one day. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.