The topic is locked.
Tomorrow is Deepavali/ Diwali. On the eve of this great festival i wish all the members ,Administrator, Editors and Moderators tons of joy and mirth

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9213]}

Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi,
Now am at trisur.... for thrissur people, Diwali is a festival of tamilians. so no celebrations here.... :( :( :(
but it's not the case of capital city...
we cheer with a lot of crackers

happy diwali all of you

Meera sandhu
Happy Diwali to All. Hope it fills all with happiness...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
hi,
Now am at trisur.... for thrissur people, Diwali is a festival of tamilians. so no celebrations here.... :( :( :(

happy diwali all of you

Are you saying Diwali is not observed in Trissur?
hi,

happy diwali all of you

No :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

yet, I have asked my hubby to buy some crackers for my kid...

My parents are doing fireworks business at thiruvananthapuram.....so, every year, it's a great celebration at home......

Meera sandhu
hi,

happy diwali all of you

My parents are doing fireworks business at thiruvananthapuram.....so, every year, it's a great celebration at home......

Had you been in Tiruvanantapuram, you would have celebrated with more pomp because your father is in Fireworks business. Got it.
A very bright and colourful diwali to all of you.

@Rambabu

Your image is wonderful

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
hi,

happy diwali all of you

Had you been in Tiruvanantapuram, you would have celebrated with more pomp because your father is in Fireworks business. Got it.

yes...
But I didn't have cracker craze during my childhood...
I love such occasions most when my friends, both girls and boys visit my home to buy crackers. It's just near my home. A small industry, around 25 people are employed.
Now work has reduced very much, buy items from Sivakasi also for selling, as it's convenient. also items are more.

Thrissur people celebrate Vishu with crackers, not diwali...
but in main town flats, where North Indians and Tamilians reside, they do celebrate it with crackers.

Tell me, today or tomorrow....when will you celebrate with crackers?
For TVM and Kollam, it's today night.

Meera sandhu
hi,

happy diwali all of you

yes...
But I didn't have cracker craze during my childhood...
I love such occasions most when my friends, both girls and boys visit my home to buy crackers. It's just near my home. A small industry, around 25 people are employed.
Now work has reduced very much, buy items from Sivakasi also for selling, as it's convenient. also items are more.

Thrissur people celebrate Vishu with crackers, not diwali...
but in main town flats, where North Indians and Tamilians reside, they do celebrate it with crackers.

Tell me, today or tomorrow....when will you celebrate with crackers?
For TVM and Kollam, it's today night.

In Ap Deepavali is celebrated tomorrow. Today is Naraka Chaturdasi. On this day Naraka a Monster was killed by Satyabhama
wish you all happy Diwali. Enjoy the festival of light and joy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wish all a happy and healthy Dewali. Also see tips.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-tips-for-a-healthy-diwali-slideshow/food-photo--212133935.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.