The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In our area Dewali is celebrating for three days ,so race is going on.
happy deepawali to all of you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I heard, today is a holiday in Mumbai.
IS Mumbai celebrating Diwali today?

In most places Diwali day is a working day so they keep markets and every commercial complex closed next day to accommodate workers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

In most places Diwali day is a working day so they keep markets and every commercial complex closed next day to accommodate workers.

But the next day is Vishkarma day when you don''t touch your tools you work on and just worship them.. correct ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

it happens in my place on Siva Ratri. Next day will be given a holiday

But the next day is Vishkarma day when you don''t touch your tools you work on and just worship them.. correct ?

No this is Goverdhan Pooja, Vishvkarma is in September the factories with tools celebrate as workers' day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know it was late, Hoping your Diwali was sparking and full of fun and happiness
"Belated Diwali Wishes to all"

Diwali is over. Almost all of the active boddunan members expressed their diwali wishes so far. I don't now why this thread is still not locked?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I know it was late, Hoping your Diwali was sparking and full of fun and happiness
"Belated Diwali Wishes to all"

Diwali is over. Almost all of the active boddunan members expressed their diwali wishes so far. I don't now why this thread is still not locked?

Don't worry about it Robert, we are still celebrating diwali in Maharashtra, so this will be locked in due course of time! Don't lose your sleep over it! Moreover, do not 'suggest' things to moderators, if you feel some thread needs to be locked, use the Report button!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Robert, In different states diwali festival is celebrated in different way for different reasons. So according to south India, we celebrate diwali for one day. But in some states it is celebrated days and as kalyani said 5 days in Maharashtra.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.