The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i asked ceemji to check his inbox...not you

he will come back, don't worry

I'm a new comer. I don'i know much about Chinmoy , Still parting is a painful affair. Wherever you are, i wish you all the best

Oh I thought you told me I was searching my inbox with a microscope. :laugh:

So he went on hibernation. :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Going for long vacation Chinmoyjee? :blink:

:blink:

No it's final! And it's no other than the reason to adapt myself to the emerging culture of Boddunan!

Comeon Chinmoy, we all know that change is a part f life and we have to accept it as part of life...You know that better than any of us since you are one of the most senior and esteemed members here.. I heard someone say once ' I am the best,damn the rest ' does that make sense ? :dry: :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Chinmoyee this time it seems little different. Your casual absence for months is Ok. This time final good bye is not at all digestible. If you have any problem with the site then clearly mention here. You are a good member of this site. If no such problem then also ok.

I wish you to come back soon. Have fun!
Friends,

It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!
I wish today is April 1st. If there is something we can correct, we are eagerly waiting for your suggestions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Chinmoyee reply soon. We all are eagerly waiting for your reply. I want to read few more poems.

No it's final! And it's no other than the reason to adapt myself to the emerging culture of Boddunan!

Comeon Chinmoy, we all know that change is a part f life and we have to accept it as part of life...You know that better than any of us since you are one of the most senior and esteemed members here.. I heard someone say once ' I am the best,damn the rest ' does that make sense ? :dry: :cheer:

Yes Sir. at least people deserve to know the reason.. you are the most loved one. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Friends,

It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!

After knowing the reason behind your decision to quit, I think you can give a second thought. Hope this will be heeded.
ceemji,
i know well, you are now at Hyderabad behind some tigress, doing a little spy work for Pakistan as well ;)
when you return back to Bengal, find some time for we poor people too :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

:( I am very sorry that it has come to this, I really tried my best, I hope you know that! But I guess one day or the other, it was going to happen, so I cannot ask you to stay. So good bye and take care, All the Best!

You have my email ID< so please do keep in touch! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is really a heart touching moment. Is any thing wrong from our side. I think you are tired and taking rest for some time. Any way all the best Chinmoy jee.

In the absence of you I can call only Gulshan sir as Gulshan ji. But I cannot call you again in the forum. :( :( :(

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.