The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends,

It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!

Thank you Boddunan for introducing Chinmoy ji to us!
Your good bye's are mere words because your words echos in our hearts!
I do thank you for sharing your joys and making us laugh with your amazing wit!
You will always remain in our heart and also in Boddunan's heart

Thank you Chinmoy ji for spending valuable time with us and i respect your decision to quit....will miss you!

Take care! :)

are you giving send off to chinmayjee :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Friends,

It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!

Thank you Chinmoy ji for spending valuable time with us and i respect your decision to quit....will miss you!

You are right. We can not forced him to do anything. But he is a most senior member and and we are benefited in many ways ,so we will sure miss him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends,

You are right. We can not forced him to do anything. But he is a most senior member and and we are benefited in many ways ,so we will sure miss him.

I am sure he will keep visiting us like he used to. I did not have much conversation with him but he should not leave us for whatever the reason.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends,

I am sure he will keep visiting us like he used to. I did not have much conversation with him but he should not leave us for whatever the reason.

I also think so. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Friends,

I agree ! He did have his reasons valid or not but if I were in his place I would have been even more firm and remained instead of giving up, especially since he has been a member right from almost the beginning...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends,

I agree ! He did have his reasons valid or not but if I were in his place I would have been even more firm and remained instead of giving up, especially since he has been a member right from almost the beginning...

You are right. The presence of a senior member will make a great difference They are necessary to direct the members in the right direction.
Maybe you would reconsider the decision. :unsure: Though you have not been around much but I liked the threads you had started.

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
We can not force him but we can appeal him to be continue at least few minutes in a week.

We can not force him but we can appeal him to be continue at least few minutes in a week.

No one can do that for anyone its our wish if we want to be online here. But I won't like a member like Chinmoy jee who had been an old and an active member would go away like this. :blink:
6365979-woman-silhouette-sea-beach-and-sunset.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
We won't accept your good bye. Please come back soon Chinmoyee Sir. :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.