The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear friends,

While writing my last post I didn't think that I would have to write again just to record my deep appreciation of your love and indulgence to a great extent. I never thought of writing poems but here some members whom - let me call them 'instigators' like Kalyani, Swetha, Sandhya , Usha, Ram and many of my beloved friends - constantly prodded me to write a few to make me a poet! Our Net Guru Arun Jain once even suggested that I publish an e-book of my poems, ha! I am not sure if it was my success or theirs! As I know too well the literary merit of my work , these are just amateurish attempts to enliven the proceedings of the forum - never swayed by any thought of appearing bigger than life! During my long association with this site I have the privilege of interacting with some of the brightest and fresh minds and pleasure has always been mine. I would never forget the exhilarating time I spent here with all of you.
[

I would request all my friends not to ask any question about the exact reason which has prompted this decision. I am profoundly grateful to Gulshanji for his extra-ordinary love for me, his dignified bearings , insightful comments and steadfast commitment to the cause of this site. I have to mention some names who have been a great source strength and encouragement all these years like Kalyani,Swetha, Sandhya, Usha, Rajani,Devyani, Asha, Arun Jain,

Ram, Sanjeev, Sunil, Rambabuji and so many others. I have to mention the names of some members who are not active these days like Mean, Deepti, Nagalaxmi, Abid, Sajeetharan, Rajesh, Santosh and others. Please excuse me if I have left out the names of a few whom I hold very dear. I won't add any discordant note to my swansong! I heartily wish you all the very best in your lives. God be with you always!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9249]}
Thank you said by: Arun Jain, usha manohar
:(Why good bye write here sir
Friends,

It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!
not possible ceemji
you can't leave forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Meera sandhu
Friends,

It's time to say to good-bye to you all ! All the very best to you and take care!
I wish today is April 1st. If there is something we can correct, we are eagerly waiting for your suggestions.

Ha,ha!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
am going.if you don't want to give me an answer, it's ok. bye

Meera sandhu

Born to question only? :P :P :P :P :P
Honestly, I just wish that I had not seen this thread. Chinmoy leaving is really a huge loss to Boddunan.

I have always seen you as a voice of reason, a man gifted with varied artistic talents, a wordsmith and a go-to person when one is looking for an intelligent discussion. Seeing you leave, really pains me a lot. I never ever thought you would leave.

But if you have made your mind, I would not want to burden your heart with a come back request as I know how caring and loving you are(And deep down it pains when a members request go unfulfilled). I know you will miss us as well.

I wish you all the best and I will try to be in touch with you on mail.

P.S. Hey, I still think you should make a book of your poems, they are that good. And if you ever feel like coming back, just know that members here would be waiting for you with their arms open. It would certainly be a joyous moment for us all.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Honestly, I just wish that I had not seen this thread. Chinmoy leaving is really a huge loss to Boddunan.

I have always seen you as a voice of reason, a man gifted with varied artistic talents, a wordsmith and a go-to person when one is looking for an intelligent discussion. Seeing you leave, really pains me a lot. I never ever thought you would leave.

But if you have made your mind, I would not want to burden your heart with a come back request as I know how caring and loving you are(And deep down it pains when a members request go unfulfilled). I know you will miss us as well.

I wish you all the best and I will try to be in touch with you on mail.

P.S. Hey, I still think you should make a book of your poems, they are that good. And if you ever feel like coming back, just know that members here would be waiting for you with their arms open. It would certainly be a joyous moment for us all.

For me his good bye would always remain a mystery. He could have made it here even for a few minutes according to his convenience.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish you a happy journey in your life after taking rest from Boddunan.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Born to question only? :P :P :P :P :P

You born to give puzzles only....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

let me give you one puzzle.....decode it.
we have a proverb, "Eliye pedich illam chuduka", ask any Malayalam friend of yours (ask Swetha) its meaning and try to understand what I really mean by it.
still, if you think you need to leave, best wishes for your new paths and new friends, somewhere else. byeeeeeeeee

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.