The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
am going.if you don't want to give me an answer, it's ok. bye

Born to question only? :P :P :P :P :P

You born to give puzzles only....... :angry: :angry: :angry:

let me give you one puzzle.....decode it.
we have a proverb, "Eliye pedich illam chuduka", ask any Malayalam friend of yours (ask Swetha) its meaning and try to understand what I really mean by it.
still, if you think you need to leave, best wishes for your new paths and new friends, somewhere else. byeeeeeeeee[/quote

I found answer like this, I don't know if it is right or wrong
In Malayalam, there is a saying.......KATTONE KANDILLAA YENKIL KANDONE PIDICHO.......

which means that if the culprit is at large (or made to appear invisible), catch and victimise the one seen first........
or something likewise.
or
Those who are in a position to protest and oppose need to to do it thoughtfully and urgently, for the larger interest of the community

tell me if it matches your saying. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sunil,
you have done a lot of research....am sure you know Malayalam a little bit...hahaha
But answer is no.......it's not the meaning.
actually, it's another one

Meera sandhu
chinmayjee..it's my request
upload your image please...
it looks something incomplete.....your exit and unfilled picture

Meera sandhu
@Sunil,
you have done a lot of research....am sure you know Malayalam a little bit...hahaha

Me Malayalam- illelle amma. :laugh: I know nothing about Malayalam but yes I try how to find out abut a particular quote or saying.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sunil,

Me Malayalam- illelle amma. :laugh: I know nothing about Malayalam but yes I try how to find out abut a particular quote or saying.

hmmmm google search ;)
then paste that proverb in google and find its meaning for ceemji.
perhaps he may return :angry: :angry:
am really angry with him :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I think after lot of work he finally decided to take retirement from his service so he said good bye.Miss you sir.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think after lot of work he finally decided to take retirement from his service so he said good bye.Miss you sir.

Retirement? ;)
for a 48 year old fellow? :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink:
there are a few +50 aged members working here with full energy and active every moment :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
May be he is too tired at this age so he decided to take retirement.Ha ha ha ha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sharmistha Banerjee
May be he is too tired at this age so he decided to take retirement.Ha ha ha ha. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

voluntary retirement? :cheer:

ceemji are you hearing? :P

Meera sandhu
Dont worry I still believe that he could not stay away from Boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.