The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy's exit remind me of the song- Jeevan ke safar men rahi milate hain bicchar jane ko- De jate hain yaden tanhai me tadapane ko (we get co- travelers in our life journey only to separate- They leave memory to sadden in loneliness).
Also- Tere kho jane ke baad teri yaad aayee (We remember you after your exit)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Chinmoy's exit remind me of the song- Jeevan ke safar men rahi milate hain bicchar jane ko- De jate hain yaden tanhai me tadapane ko (we get co- travelers in our life journey only to separate- They leave memory to sadden in loneliness).

he will come back. am 100% sure about it....
he can't leave :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

he will come back. am 100% sure about it....
he can't leave :evil: :evil:

I fear: wafa jinse ki thee bewafa ho gaye. vaade mohabat ke kiya ho gaye (Unfaithful is the one whom I trusted. What about the promises)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wafaa jinse ki bewafaa ho gayi - Mukesh at his soulful best,this film ( pyar ka saagar) also had another similar song Sada kush rahe tu jafa karne wale....One had to take a bath towel while watching this film, hanky was not sufficient , it was so filled with tragic elements... ;)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All your love has truly left me speechless and wordless. I would surely come back whenever I get time. Thank you all as I stand humbled all before you!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Maverick, Mary
All your love has truly left me speechless and wordless. I would surely come back whenever I get time. Thank you all as I stand humbled all before you!

Cheers Chinmoy, be happy wherever you are and drop over here at your convenience. Bye
gezang25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
when did he come and go :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thank you ceemji
Let us celebrate :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9261]}

Meera sandhu
Its very good to see your reply.Very happy that you will come back soon.Have a great day.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have already said that one who loves Boddunan ,can not stay away from it.
Thanks Dada for your nice reply.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is really a nice decision.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.