just comment :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9267]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes it is true

I generally dont listen to Hindi songs, when i do , i just not my head

When there is a tiff between my fiance and me, i tend to understand the lyrics more. for instance after a fight, the bus carrying me home was the song "humko sirf tumse pyar hai" reminding me that fights are just a way of life,part in a relationship

:D:D

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I completely agree on this (100%). I am telling this because I have experienced. When we are sad, It is human tendency to listen to the lyrics carefully.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Ha ha.. Yes, may be it is true.. But I guess when someone is sad they understand the sad songs more , and may be they only listen them..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I completely agree on this (100%). I am telling this because I have experienced. When we are sad, It is human tendency to listen to the lyrics carefully.

yes Robert.
actually we will be attached to philosophical songs most as if we are learning life for the first time :)

Meera sandhu

When I'm happy, I understand both Music and lyric. When I'm sad. both music and lyric make me more frustrated

yes Robert.
actually we will be attached to philosophical songs most as if we are learning life for the first time :)

When we are sad and alone, we start deep thinking. We do self analysis at that time. Almost we become great philosopher, but won't express those philosophies.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

When I'm happy, I understand both Music and lyric. When I'm sad. both music and lyric make me more frustrated

really funny answer :cheer: :cheer:

i think, whole bad thoughts distort you full like a whirlpool :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yes Robert.

When we are sad and alone, we start deep thinking. We do self analysis at that time. Almost we become great philosopher, but won't express those philosophies.

actually, we do self analyzing when we find we failed somewhere. very rarely we learn from our successes

Meera sandhu

really funny answer :cheer: :cheer:

i think, whole bad thoughts distort you full like a whirlpool :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

When I'm sad it appears all are responsible for my sadness.

yes Robert.

You are already a philosopher Robert. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Am i correct?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.