Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
just comment :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9267]}

When I'm happy, I understand both Music and lyric. When I'm sad. both music and lyric make me more frustrated

really funny answer :cheer: :cheer:

i think, whole bad thoughts distort you full like a whirlpool :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

When I'm sad it appears all are responsible for my sadness.

Sadness makes you see the things in the real perspective. Everything looks hazy and there lurks a feeling of uncertainty.
I believe that the serious people go through the lyrics. They try to understand the meaning of the songs and the situation they were sung. Sings have different expressions. Such can be understood by the people who understand the lyrics. Hence generally the youngsters or the children prefer he music and dance on the music. They don't bother about the meaning of the songs.
Sandhya the quote is right. It really a fact

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I believe that the serious people go through the lyrics. They try to understand the meaning of the songs and the situation they were sung. Sings have different expressions. Such can be understood by the people who understand the lyrics. Hence generally the youngsters or the children prefer he music and dance on the music. They don't bother about the meaning of the songs.
but i used to listen lyrics even in my teens :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I don't think so.Whenever I am sad I just listen to loud music and make myself happy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually I never listen to songs for their literary meaning any more as most of the songs have lost their meaning. I only open my ear when a song with meaning is there. In fact composition is enough indicator of a song.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Lyric is everything for me. There are many songs which drawn me towards them for their lyrics only. The strange lyrics of 'Dayya re Dayya " or "EEreera rarka, Maka ka naaka, worli ka naaka, Duniya Dhamaka, Kadam kadam pe chodo ek pataka"
Yes it is true only. But music has the capability to change our mood.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Sandhya, I am happy to hear that you listened to lyrics even in your teen ages. Most of the teen agers will not listen to the lyrics now. They enjoy the music alone.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
For few songs the lyrics may not be good but tune is good and many times a good song with some good lyric may not be good to listen.
In free mood I hear some selected songs of Kishore Kumar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.