The topic is locked.
No one thought that there will be a designation after Emperor. Even I was surprised when I saw my name changing to Caeser. Now again..... :P am just 250 posts away from 20K. What will be my new name? Double Emperor? :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Let us guess and see if we are able to predict it :cheer: :cheer:
@Sunil, please don't call me Kaiser :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Any other name is acceptable :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No one thought that there will be a designation after Emperor. Even I was surprised when I saw my name changing to Caeser. Now again..... :P am just 250 posts away from 20K. What will be my new name? Double Emperor? :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
@Sunil, please don't call me Kaiser :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Any other name is acceptable :P

Emperors and Caesars are the things of the past. Its a democratic set up and you will be the Prime -minister
May be we will call you as Czar or Monarch

Swetha Shenoy

How will you feel if everyone calls you SR20K after you reach 20,000 posts. Would you like to be called that way?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

How will you feel if everyone calls you SR20K after you reach 20,000 posts. Would you like to be called that way?

Shah rukh khan? :unsure: Type cast??? No way..... :silly: :evil: :evil:
No...I want to be a perfect professional like Aamir :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Athrayum veno Swethe...... :P
Athisayokthi aakum :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Emperors and Caesars are the things of the past. Its a democratic set up and you will be the Prime -minister

no, no....am even staying away from Political posts of Gulshanji and ceemji ;)
I have politics allergy :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
I would like to suggest the name ' Highness' or something related to this word would also be appropriate.

Want to make each day Accountable

Array, adey undello.....anganey daa undey

after ceaser it is either czar or monarch

may be lady monarch

after monarch we will call u hitler hahahahahahahah

chumma joke di

Swetha Shenoy
I would like to suggest the name ' Highness' or something related to this word would also be appropriate.

:whistle: :whistle:
yes..I liked it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj

Only English allowed :evil: jus kindin B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.