The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be we will call you as Czar or Monarch

Athrayum veno Swethe...... :P
Athisayokthi aakum :cheer: :cheer:
Only English allowed :evil: jus kindin B)

Ok, Sir :cheer:
As Swetha is a Malayali, I just added for a fun :cheer:
I said, "It's far away from my present status and looks as if a cat is named Tiger" :cheer:

Meera sandhu
No one thought that there will be a designation after Emperor. Even I was surprised when I saw my name changing to Caeser. Now again..... :P am just 250 posts away from 20K. What will be my new name? Double Emperor? :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Let us guess and see if we are able to predict it :cheer: :cheer:
@Sunil, please don't call me Kaiser :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Any other name is acceptable :P

Emperors and Caesars are the things of the past. Its a democratic set up and you will be the Prime -minister

no, no....am even staying away from Political posts of Gulshanji and ceemji ;)
I have politics allergy :sick: :sick:

PM is a constitutional terminology. No way related to politics
No one thought that there will be a designation after Emperor. Even I was surprised when I saw my name changing to Caeser. Now again..... :P am just 250 posts away from 20K. What will be my new name? Double Emperor? :blink: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
@Sunil, please don't call me Kaiser :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :silly: :silly: . Any other name is acceptable :P

Emperors and Caesars are the things of the past. Its a democratic set up and you will be the Prime -minister

then what will happen when Gulshanji completes 20k posts?
Two PMs B) B) B) B) against Indian constitution :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

then what will happen when Gulshanji completes 20k posts?
Two PMs B) B) B) B) against Indian constitution :laugh: :laugh:

You will be the High priestess of High command
I don't think that we need discuss personal designations etc. Let us discuss topics instead. However, I feel that the designations need be ended as these serve no purpose after new point system and badges. Instead number of badges can be given below name. Thus '10 B' should be indicated below name of a member holding 10 badges and so on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar
I don't think that we need discuss personal designations etc. Let us discuss topics instead. However, I feel that the designations need be ended as these serve no purpose after new point system and badges. Instead number of badges can be given below name. Thus '10 B' should be indicated below name of a member holding 10 badges and so on.

That's an apt designation . we should be known by our work, not by decorative designations
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I Second you on this one, as that would be the right intro of a member showing hisher status as well and the number of posts to support that would be most appropriate title for a member..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh come on Sandhya your name will remain Sandhya only even if you reach 50k posts here too. :laugh:
:) You are only 193 posts away from 20K. Carry on don't think about your name. Good luck
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Oh come on Sandhya your name will remain Sandhya only even if you reach 50k posts here too. :laugh:

so funny :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.