The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wish you will soon make it. 250 posts are nothing for you.
I would suggest that 20K should be called "Mastro Caesar".

It is a good suggestion.

yes, absolutely a big Yes...
I liked it most :P
admin can note this name :cheer: :cheer:

I think 'Mastro' is used once for ranking, so i think some other word should be used.

Maestromate for 5000 posts....now add that ceaser tag, along with it :cheer:

You will be known as Sandhya be it 20k or 100k.... hahaha LOL

hoping it won't create another Y2K problem :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Y2k never created any problem. Whatever we heard about Y2k was Much ado about nothing.

who said, Y2K didn't create any problems :huh:
It's not at all a silly problem :blink: :blink:
Computer data all over the world was fixed that time :evil: :evil: :S :S
all companies had to change their data from old format of 2 digits to new format of 4 digits. Earlier, they used two digits to store years...90, 91, 92.....
If it was not corrected that time, whole data would have gone to 1900, on 1.1.2000. 100 years back :silly:
that's the reason why now DD-MM-YY format has been changed to DD-MM-YYYY. Now, no fear, even after millenniums

That's why it's told, even a genius can make silly mistakes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Programmers couldn't see the world after 2000, that time. Perhaps, they might have thought that world will end in 2000 (The similar way, we are thinking about 2012 :laugh: :laugh: )

Meera sandhu

It is a good suggestion.

I think 'Mastro' is used once for ranking, so i think some other word should be used.

Y2k never created any problem. Whatever we heard about Y2k was Much ado about nothing.

all companies had to change their data from old format of 2 digits to new format of 4 digits. Earlier, they used two digits to store years...90, 91, 92.....
If it was not corrected that time, whole data would have gone to 1900, on 1.1.2000. 100 years back :silly:
that's the reason why now DD-MM-YY format has been changed to DD-MM-YYYY. Now, no fear, even after millenniums

That's why it's told, even a genius can make silly mistakes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Programmers couldn't see the world after 2000, that time. Perhaps, they might have thought that world will end in 2000 (The similar way, we are thinking about 2012 :laugh: :laugh: )

This is not similar. This will be similar in the year 3000. The professionals do not plan for such a long period. A few years before the year 2000, they began planning for Y2K year. They may also resolve the issue around the year 3000. Nobody thought that world will end in 2000. Nobody even now thinks that the world will end even in the year 10000. But it is no use planning so ahead.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a good suggestion.

This is not similar. This will be similar in the year 3000. The professionals do not plan for such a long period. A few years before the year 2000, they began planning for Y2K year. They may also resolve the issue around the year 3000. Nobody thought that world will end in 2000. Nobody even now thinks that the world will end even in the year 10000. But it is no use planning so ahead.

sir, how can problem occur in 3000 if data is stored in the format DD-MM-YYYY. :unsure: :unsure: ?
I think, present system is OK till 9999 :woohoo: :woohoo:
But it's sure, problem will occur in the year 10,000 if earth is still alive :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

It is a good suggestion.

sir, how can problem occur in 3000 if data is stored in the format DD-MM-YYYY. :unsure: :unsure: ?
I think, present system is OK till 9999 :woohoo: :woohoo:
But it's sure, problem will occur in the year 10,000 if earth is still alive :laugh: :laugh:

All those said problems were well envisaged before hand and those problems did not shake the world

It is a good suggestion.

At that time all told it will create a lot of problem but after y2k there is nothing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is a good suggestion.

At that time all told it will create a lot of problem but after y2k there is nothing.

Sasi..have you read my post? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

It is a good suggestion.

Yes Sandhya. I want to choose a name for you after reaching Y2K I will be there again to announce it on forum as a rocket of BOddunan.

It is a good suggestion.

Yes Sandhya. I want to choose a name for you after reaching Y2K I will be there again to announce it on forum as a rocket of BOddunan.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am impressed :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
really a funny answer :laugh: :laugh:
Already I have such similar names as My parents are doing fire work business ;) ;)
Most of those nick names are given by my dearest friends :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

It is a good suggestion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am impressed :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
really a funny answer :laugh: :laugh:
Already I have such similar names as My parents are doing fire work business ;) ;)
Most of those nick names are given by my dearest friends :evil: :evil:

Twinkle twinkle Little star.
Sandhya is a super star.
She reached many heights.
Like a diamond in the Boddunan site.
No one can cross her.
No one can reach her.
Twinkle twinkle Little star.
Sandhya is a super star.

Any one can reach me Sasi, even if it takes time....
If I can reach here in 10 months, 100% sure, it's possible. You need to spend a little more time.
After all, am just a human being like you all.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.