I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I met with an accident while learning to drive.

I did log in once to see if there are any articles I could edit, but all the articles were related to the health niche and it is one niche I don't touch since I am no qualified medical practitioner.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now and plan to spend 1 hour daily on the site.

As of now there are no pending articles to be reviewed. Will start reviewing as soon as I see them in my Editor dashboard.

P.S. Anyone need help with Grammar and Writing, feel free to PM me.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I met with an accident while learning to drive.

I did log in once to see if there are any articles I could edit, but all the articles were related to the health niche and it is one niche I don't touch since I am no qualified medical practitioner.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now and plan to spend 1 hour daily on the site.

As of now there are no pending articles to be reviewed. Will start reviewing as soon as I see them in my Editor dashboard.

Hi Arun , hope you feel ok now...welcome back and hope to see you being active here :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Honestly I feel pathetic as I hate to take precautions and medicines. But I am recovering fast and will be more active here. Have decided to spend atleast one hour a day at the site.

hai Arun
Happy to see you back :) :) :)
how are you feeling now? Fine?

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya - I am doing good now. Appreciate your concern.

A speedy recovery

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9423]}

made in Photoshop
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
@Rambabu - Thanks so much for the flowers. They will surely help in my speedy recovery.

Oh with Arun missing, i was wondering how are we gona celebrate the world coming to an end?

So how are you now? i understand that pain when we learn to drive and we get hurt...just drink lots of water and keep your confidence sky high touching all the planets of the universe!

Swetha Shenoy
@Rambabu - Thanks so much for the flowers. They will surely help in my speedy recovery.

Welcome Arun
Well, for that I already have worked out a deal with aliens on Mars. They are ready to accomodate us and we can party there. What say!!

I am good, better than before. Just medicines and the precautions that bothers me. Rest everything is ok. Thanks for the advice and concern, friend :)

Arun Jain,

Are you alright now? I am much happy to see you here back. Get well soon. Wish you a speedy recovery man.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.