Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun, I am really shocked to read about your accident and thankful also that you are now fine and recovering well, also to read that you managed to keep all your bones intact and in place :P

Also, seeing that you are hopefully now a qualified driver, I am sure you will feel it was worth the efforts :P :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding. Its really good to see you back and hope you will be more active now. High time now, what say!! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Arun happy to see you back. Hope you are fine. :)

BTW how you met an accident? Was there not a trained driver along with you?. :blink:
I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I met with an accident while learning to drive.

I did log in once to see if there are any articles I could edit, but all the articles were related to the health niche and it is one niche I don't touch since I am no qualified medical practitioner.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now and plan to spend 1 hour daily on the site.

As of now there are no pending articles to be reviewed. Will start reviewing as soon as I see them in my Editor dashboard.

P.S. Anyone need help with Grammar and Writing, feel free to PM me.

We are really shocked for this incident. Really happy for speedy recovering.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Arun Jain
actually, it's sad you know...one of our friends met with an accident and we are not able to visit him.
even though we are near and close to heart through virtual relations, how far we are.....

Meera sandhu
ya true, we could have visited and given fruits too

Swetha Shenoy
Oh.. Its so sad. Welcome back to boddunan. Take care. Get well soon. :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Arun Jain
Hey Arun How are you?
Get well soon, take rest and after that come.

Wewill wait and don't worry we are all with you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

are you serious or making fun of him again :blink:

Meera sandhu

are you serious or making fun of him again :blink:

Digital fruits only can given. Digital fruits means fruits images in mail. :) :) . Just kidding.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I met with an accident while learning to drive.

I did log in once to see if there are any articles I could edit, but all the articles were related to the health niche and it is one niche I don't touch since I am no qualified medical practitioner.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now and plan to spend 1 hour daily on the site.

As of now there are no pending articles to be reviewed. Will start reviewing as soon as I see them in my Editor dashboard.

P.S. Anyone need help with Grammar and Writing, feel free to PM me.

Very shocked to know and feeling relieved at the same time that you are well on the path of recovery, all the very best!

Thanks for the words of encouragement Chinmoy. I, certainly feel a lot better now. And so glad to see you back.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.