Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun, I am really shocked to read about your accident and thankful also that you are now fine and recovering well, also to read that you managed to keep all your bones intact and in place :P

Also, seeing that you are hopefully now a qualified driver, I am sure you will feel it was worth the efforts :P :laugh: :laugh: Just kidding. Its really good to see you back and hope you will be more active now. High time now, what say!! :cheer:

I am also happy and thankful to God that the accident was not worse and I did not actually break anything (Except for the car). And I certainly would be more active from now on. It really is a high time now and considering I have taken up some responsibilities here, I have to spend more time.
Hi Arun happy to see you back. Hope you are fine. :)

BTW how you met an accident? Was there not a trained driver along with you?. :blink:

I was driving my own car with my brother (I practice in my car after I come from the driving school). A kid walking on the sidewalk holding her mothers hand, just pulled away from her and came directly in the middle of the road in front of my car. I panicked and to save the child, I wheeled my car on the otherside and crashed against the wall.

After that I hardly remember anything.
actually, it's sad you know...one of our friends met with an accident and we are not able to visit him.
even though we are near and close to heart through virtual relations, how far we are.....

No need to feel sad actually. I do get everyone's prayers and wishes and I am so grateful and happy that I have a loving online family.
actually, it's sad you know...one of our friends met with an accident and we are not able to visit him.
even though we are near and close to heart through virtual relations, how far we are.....

No need to feel sad actually. I do get everyone's prayers and wishes and I am so grateful and happy that I have a loving online family.

The endearing image you built up will never go waste. Be happy and make all your online family members happy
Hi Arun happy to see you back. Hope you are fine. :)

BTW how you met an accident? Was there not a trained driver along with you?. :blink:

I was driving my own car with my brother (I practice in my car after I come from the driving school). A kid walking on the sidewalk holding her mothers hand, just pulled away from her and came directly in the middle of the road in front of my car. I panicked and to save the child, I wheeled my car on the otherside and crashed against the wall.

After that I hardly remember anything.

Oh!
Thank you Arun for saving the child :)
God bless you

Meera sandhu

This is really true love is there but there is no time to meet others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Time is not the real problem, but limitations of virtual relations :dry:

Meera sandhu

But we can find this relations in villages. There wont be many limitations between them.

But we can find this relations in villages. There wont be many limitations between them.

villages are filled with gossips too, yaar :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

villages are filled with gossips too, yaar :huh: :huh:

But they will maintain good relation ships between them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.