Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I met with an accident while learning to drive.

I did log in once to see if there are any articles I could edit, but all the articles were related to the health niche and it is one niche I don't touch since I am no qualified medical practitioner.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now and plan to spend 1 hour daily on the site.

As of now there are no pending articles to be reviewed. Will start reviewing as soon as I see them in my Editor dashboard.

P.S. Anyone need help with Grammar and Writing, feel free to PM me.

I hope you will recover soon and think that you would have learnt driving. I am amused to read that you cannot edit the articles on health because you are not a qualified practioner. I think that even the authors are not qualified practioners. There is no need for medical qualification to write and edit articles on health though this is necessary for treating patients.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I will keep this really short as I really don't believe in excuses. Just wanted to inform you all that I sincerely apologize for not being active in the last couple of weeks. I met with an accident while learning to drive.

I did log in once to see if there are any articles I could edit, but all the articles were related to the health niche and it is one niche I don't touch since I am no qualified medical practitioner.

Anyways, I am feeling much better now and plan to spend 1 hour daily on the site.

As of now there are no pending articles to be reviewed. Will start reviewing as soon as I see them in my Editor dashboard.

I hope you will recover soon and think that you would have learnt driving. I am amused to read that you cannot edit the articles on health because you are not a qualified practioner. I think that even the authors are not qualified practioners. There is no need for medical qualification to write and edit articles on health though this is necessary for treating patients.

your reply is really humorous, the last part :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

your reply is really humorous, the last part :cheer: :cheer:

For writing articles on health we dont need any doctor degree but having knowledge on them is enough.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

ya true, we could have visited and given fruits too

Take a big jackfruit for him that way he won't be bored resting in the bed because he can get busy trying to cut it open!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Take a big jackfruit for him that way he won't be bored resting in the bed because he can get busy trying to cut it open!! :laugh:

Kerala is famous for jack fruit.
Arun, shall I parcel you one? :unsure:

Meera sandhu
actually, it's sad you know...one of our friends met with an accident and we are not able to visit him.
even though we are near and close to heart through virtual relations, how far we are.....

This is really true love is there but there is no time to meet others.

Time is not the real problem, but limitations of virtual relations :dry:

But we can find this relations in villages. There wont be many limitations between them.

villages are filled with gossips too, yaar :huh: :huh:

Gossips are filled in cities too maybe in villages they work more because people usually have more time on their hands than in cities!

actually, it's sad you know...one of our friends met with an accident and we are not able to visit him.
even though we are near and close to heart through virtual relations, how far we are.....

But we can find this relations in villages. There wont be many limitations between them.

Gossips are filled in cities too maybe in villages they work more because people usually have more time on their hands than in cities!

Just come to my present residence now...
My neighbour is 'given special salary and allowance' for Mouth Looking Job ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:
She won't spare even a small boy coming to my home or passing through the road. everyone under her eye radar :silly: :silly: I think, she is helping Government by taking census. :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Kerala is famous for jack fruit.
Arun, shall I parcel you one? :unsure:

Jackfruit is amply sold in Mumbai also, Konkan is also the biggest producer of jackfruit! :)

My neighbour is 'given special salary and allowance' for Mouth Looking Job ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh:
She won't spare even a small boy coming to my home or passing through the road. everyone under her eye radar :silly: :silly: I think, she is helping Government by taking census. :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Yikes, is that the case??? Really sad to know you live in such a neighborhood!!! :blink: We also have gossip mongers here but none that keep a watch on you all the time!!

Yikes, is that the case??? Really sad to know you live in such a neighborhood!!! :blink: We also have gossip mongers here but none that keep a watch on you all the time!!

You will be surprised to know, neighbours used to ask about boys who come to sell products like books, pickles etc :laugh: :laugh: . But they never ask about lady beggars ;)
2 days before, my net connection was not working. So I phoned BSNL office and a boy of around 25 years came to fix it.
In the evening, when I told her, my computer has some problems, she immediately told, "that's the reason why that boy came to your home before noon" :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry:
all eyes are around us, though we rarely notice :evil: :evil:
anyhow, am leaving the place to a little more cultured area, near town, probably next week.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.