Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Chinmoy - Thanks and I do hope it sinks in

@Kalyani - I know many don't care. I am glad people here don't have their own adsense id. If you take a look at adwords, health is an awesome niche with some keywords paying as high as $26. So the greed always overtake their sound judgment. That is the reason I avoid reading any health articles.

@Everyone who writes on Health topics - Don't think that just because you are writing on the internet, you are free from any legal hassle that may arise from your article which gives bad advice. In 2010, google received 1352 requests to drop the concerned site from their search engine. Also, a site has to follow the rules where a domain is registered and hosted.

So we would have to abide by the US law if such a circumstance arise which is very strict in these matter. So always put a disclaimer to save yourself. And like I said before, make sure that the article is accurate.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Kalyani - I know many don't care. I am glad people here don't have their own adsense id. If you take a look at adwords, health is an awesome niche with some keywords paying as high as $26. So the greed always overtake their sound judgment. That is the reason I avoid reading any health articles.

@Everyone who writes on Health topics - Don't think that just because you are writing on the internet, you are free from any legal hassle that may arise from your article which gives bad advice. In 2010, google received 1352 requests to drop the concerned site from their search engine. Also, a site has to follow the rules where a domain is registered and hosted.

So we would have to abide by the US law if such a circumstance arise which is very strict in these matter. So always put a disclaimer to save yourself. And like I said before, make sure that the article is accurate.

Oh god there is this much problems in writing articles on health topics.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

all health related topics written by me are just translations of famous doctors and nutritionists of Kerala (of 1-2 top health magazines of our state). ;) Other articles, I never include as I feel it's not the right thing to do.
Arun, if we search google with a keyword we may get different answers to the same question, quite contradictory :silly:
Not only health related, culture, art or anything else. I often feel books are best than google to clear our doubts :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

all health related topics written by me are just translations of famous doctors and nutritionists of Kerala (of 1-2 top health magazines of our state). ;) Other articles, I never include as I feel it's not the right thing to do.
Arun, if we search google with a keyword we may get different answers to the same question, quite contradictory :silly:
Not only health related, culture, art or anything else. I often feel books are best than google to clear our doubts :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle:

We may write on any topic by collecting information from various sources and adding, manipulating, changing or mixing the thoughts/ ideas. This is like cooking. This differs from medical treatment of an individual. An article is not meant for giving treatment to a particular patient and hence is out of purview of medical practice. But we cannot write an article on patient treatment in precise terms.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes........
Through such articles we get a vague idea of diseases, its symptoms, how to prevent etc.....
But for treatments, it's better to seek an expert doctor's opinion than totally depending on internet stuffs

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.