The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
congratulation Sandhya on being first Basileus.

Thank you Sir.
Am sure, next person who reaches 20K posts will be you, definitely :)

Hard work never fails. Sandhya is the best example for that quote. Congratulations to the source of Inspiration Sandy!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
A strange feeling of happiness reaching the mountain top. Thank you all :P

I hope you have further to go as this is not your ultimate goal. Congratulations for your entry into Greek Monarchy

I want to stay in India itself :P
Thank God, you didn't call me Kaiser this time :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
congratulation Sandhya on being first Basileus.

Thank you Sir.
Am sure, next person who reaches 20K posts will be you, definitely :)

Hard work never fails. Sandhya is the best example for that quote. Congratulations to the source of Inspiration Sandy!

Thank you for calling me Sandy again :P
i have set an example so that you can follow me :cheer:
It took less than 11 months to reach there. So, it's just an achievable target if you believe in yourself :P

Meera sandhu
Many congratulations Sandhya on achieving another first!!! :) :) :) Since your cheque is also on the way, I hope you are giving a party at least this time!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I hope you have further to go as this is not your ultimate goal. Congratulations for your entry into Greek Monarchy

Although I stopped short of calling you Lacto(bacillus) but then I searched google to know that I am talking to a royal figure from Greek. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Although I stopped short of calling you Lacto(bacillus) but then I searched google to know that I am talking to a royal figure from Greek. :laugh: :laugh:

Lacto bacillus is really nice :laugh: :laugh:
It baths in milk everyday and is a harmless micro-organism too (my dream :laugh: )

Meera sandhu
Many congratulations Sandhya on achieving another first!!! :) :) :) Since your cheque is also on the way, I hope you are giving a party at least this time!!! :laugh:

Two cheques together..around 12k rupees.... :woohoo:
enough for a big party :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

So when is it?????

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So when is it?????

after 21st december ;)

Meera sandhu

So when is it?????

after 21st december ;)

Kalyani, let us pm our bank account number to sandhya and she will wire mail us the money. atleast we can buy a cake!!!

hmmmph!!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.