The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Sandhya! Let us see what rank you get now. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulations for this Wonderful achievement. I have seen you during your transition from 10k to 20k. It has not took long time. You are the best person in boddunan. :) :)
May you reach more and more milestones and this goes on.

Now i will remain static..... :cheer:
I want many more people to join me there. am alone :dry:

A good rank given to you. Congrats for having 1st ' Basileus' in boddunan.

1 more badge added also :cheer:
complex names and badges...need to google every time to find its meaning :silly:

Oh I missed the name its already updated! So you are the Basileus here now. I have heard this word for the first time. :unsure:

Congratulations for this Wonderful achievement. I have seen you during your transition from 10k to 20k. It has not took long time. You are the best person in boddunan. :) :)

complex names and badges...need to google every time to find its meaning :silly:

Oh I missed the name its already updated! So you are the Basileus here now. I have heard this word for the first time. :unsure:

this name is not new for me, I have heard about it before. But I searched today in google to know 'what's its meaning?' :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

this name is not new for me, I have heard about it before. But I searched today in google to know 'what's its meaning?' :laugh: :laugh:

I learned a new word today :laugh: Thanks to Maverick and off course Google!

what about my new avatar.
you were most interested in seeing me :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu

Yeah I just checked it on your profile. Here the pic was too small so it took me some time to finally figure out that I can see the bigger pic on your profile. :laugh: Cute picture by the way! :kiss:

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yeah I just checked it on your profile. Here the pic was too small so it took me some time to finally figure out that I can see the bigger pic on your profile. :laugh: Cute picture by the way! :kiss:

taken from Mysore 2 years back :P

i never smiles before a camera. so, I had to check a lot of photos to get this one :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You look exactly the way I thought you would be. Bubbly kind of . ;)

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:
You are lying :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:
You are lying :cheer: :P

Why would I ? You do look bubbly ask anyone here. B)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.