The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sachin Tendulkar is slowing down in his game. He has now frightened to play against spinners.
I would not ask Sandhyaji to slow down. We don't want that and I think she is completely opposite. She is super women. She work very hard. She always remain active. She works very fast and put strong impression on us. I would call her " LADY HIGHNESS".

entammo :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i want all people to work in the same way I do, earn a lot of money as well as contribute a lot to this site. :)
i will feel more happy in such an occasion than now, sure

I think there are very few who could work like you. But, I get lot of inspiration from you. Thank you.

It's my pleasure to know people are influenced by my work and get inspiration.
actually, am inspired from a few members here :cheer: :cheer:

We would like to know those members.

it's a secret :cheer: :cheer:
yet, let me tell you..i try to learn at least a few good things from everyone with whom i mingle with...you are also included in that group :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Sachin Tendulkar is slowing down in his game. He has now frightened to play against spinners.
I would not ask Sandhyaji to slow down. We don't want that and I think she is completely opposite. She is super women. She work very hard. She always remain active. She works very fast and put strong impression on us. I would call her " LADY HIGHNESS".

i want all people to work in the same way I do, earn a lot of money as well as contribute a lot to this site. :)

I think there are very few who could work like you. But, I get lot of inspiration from you. Thank you.

yet, let me tell you..i try to learn at least a few good things from everyone with whom i mingle with...you are also included in that group :cheer:

Undoubtedly. we are great Boddunan team and constantly learn from each other. well said Sandhya

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

ok. I understand that.
Thank you for including me in your inspiration. I like it. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Undoubtedly. we are great Boddunan team and constantly learn from each other. well said Sandhya

yes sir.
if we constantly watch people around us, we can learn a lot of new things, not only new piece of information but also some good and unique traits each person holds.... :)
am always a silent learner :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Congratulations sandhya, this shows your dedication, hardwork, smart work, concentration, on boddunan. You a valuable member and a friend for boddunan family

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulations sandhya, this shows your dedication, hardwork, smart work, concentration, on boddunan. You a valuable member and a friend for boddunan family

where were you these 5 days? :evil: :evil: :evil:
am angry with a few members here.....Sasi, Ceem and you :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Oh Sandhya, My internet is not working and I got stuck in some work too. So I could not visit boddunan. Am really sorry :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh Sandhya, My internet is not working and I got stuck in some work too. So I could not visit boddunan. Am really sorry :)

ok :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

Meera sandhu

ok :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

I suggest you to look forward to reach 25k else you may reach back to 20k. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Net problem is everywhere. it is better to use landline or 3G.
Thank you Sarala to join us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.