The topic is locked.
Friends, am shifting tomorrow to a new home just 2.5 kms away. Though am happy to find a good and comfortable home now, I will surely miss the natural scenery of sunsets, paddy fields and of course, beautiful peacocks!! :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9503]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9504]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9505]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9506]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice photos really! If you don't want to miss those sandhyaas, you can walk up to them every evening, so you can see them and also manage a walk of 5 km to and fro, will keep you fit and healthy! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You can daily visit old place and not miss these 'evenings' or sandhyaa.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Nice photos really! If you don't want to miss those sandhyaas, you can walk up to them every evening, so you can see them and also manage a walk of 5 km to and fro, will keep you fit and healthy! :laugh:

It's really a nice idea :woohoo: :woohoo:
I liked it. But I need company. can you please join me? :cheer:

Meera sandhu

It's really a nice idea :woohoo: :woohoo:
I liked it. But I need company. can you please join me? :cheer:

I would if I could, sadly I cannot :( The road that I go for my daily walks has nothing but shops, garages etc. it used to be like what your photos show but they are all gone! So at least you try and savour those as I am sure in a few years those fields would also go away!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

behind those paddy fields is a rubber estate of 100 acres...... so, people never prefer to live in such places.......so, I hope, it will stay there at least for 10-20 years.
i have told earlier, our home stays as a mountain and those paddy and banana fields as valleys. so, full ventilation and enough sunlight.
though the back side and right side are extremely beautiful with natural bliss, left side and front are extremely bad, as human beings dwell there :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Thanks for sharing the surrounding outside your house. Everyone likes to be at that same place. I don't think 2.5 kms seems to be too far. If you get time, you can visit that same place. you can have some conversation with your neighbors.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks for sharing the surrounding outside your house. Everyone likes to be at that same place. I don't think 2.5 kms seems to be too far. If you get time, you can visit that same place. you can have some conversation with your neighbors.

neighbours :blink: :blink:
Oh no :silly: :silly: :silly:
pera4.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
pera11.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun5_2012-12-14.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun2_2012-12-14.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

why? Bad neighbors?

Want to make each day Accountable

@Ronark
A few more pictures for you :P
these 2 taken yesterday...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9507]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9508]}

these photos last year

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9509]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9510]}

Meera sandhu

why? Bad neighbors?

they are too good yaar :cheer:
they want to know everything about us...when we wake, when we sleep, why visitors come to our home, what's the reason, why a sales boy come to our home, why my husband come to home at daytime (they need full explanations even if he comes to have a lunch or take file), why i go out (we should give full explanations)........but, no problem with female visitors ;)
you know, they worry about me a lot :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

always, 100 eyes fixed at our home like a radar :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i think, it's the only home in the world where neighbours ask, "why did your husband come to home" :silly: :silly: :sick:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.