The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow the beautiful image of the green paddy field.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thanks for sharing the surrounding outside your house. Everyone likes to be at that same place. I don't think 2.5 kms seems to be too far. If you get time, you can visit that same place. you can have some conversation with your neighbors.

neighbours :blink: :blink:
Oh no :silly: :silly: :silly:

why? Bad neighbors?

they are too good yaar :cheer:
they want to know everything about us...when we wake, when we sleep, why visitors come to our home, what's the reason, why a sales boy come to our home, why my husband come to home at daytime (they need full explanations even if he comes to have a lunch or take file), why i go out (we should give full explanations)........but, no problem with female visitors ;)
you know, they worry about me a lot :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

always, 100 eyes fixed at our home like a radar :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i think, it's the only home in the world where neighbours ask, "why did your husband come to home" :silly: :silly: :sick:

All neighbor are almost like that and you are lucky that they care so much about you day and night... :laugh: :evil:

In western countries no one cares about the people around them that is why so many mental problem there.
Thanks for sharing the surrounding outside your house. Everyone likes to be at that same place. I don't think 2.5 kms seems to be too far. If you get time, you can visit that same place. you can have some conversation with your neighbors.

why? Bad neighbors?

they want to know everything about us...when we wake, when we sleep, why visitors come to our home, what's the reason, why a sales boy come to our home, why my husband come to home at daytime (they need full explanations even if he comes to have a lunch or take file), why i go out (we should give full explanations)........but, no problem with female visitors ;)

i think, it's the only home in the world where neighbours ask, "why did your husband come to home" :silly: :silly: :sick:

You neighbors have put binoculars to your house or some secret alarming signal is there, which gives an indication for someone coming into your house. :laugh: :laugh:
You would be hoping that you don't get new neighbors like them.

Want to make each day Accountable

ya, road ends at our home...
Thank God, only 2-3 houses around.......

i really hate such neighbours who are interested in other's personal matters than their own......

how much explanations should we give for such people, even for simple things......yet, should keep a smiling face always...even if frustrated with their questions...

Friends, we are shifting PC also now itself.
Now I need to take new net connection.....
perhaps tomorrow or 2 days later...depends on our BSNL...hihi

Meera sandhu

why? Bad neighbors?

You neighbors have put binoculars to your house or some secret alarming signal is there, which gives an indication for someone coming into your house. :laugh: :laugh:
You would be hoping that you don't get new neighbors like them.

ya Ronark
am really surprised how they know someone comes to our home....
In evenings, there is a gathering at my neighbour's courtyard....
if someone comes to our home, whole eyes will be fixed here...also all ears :cheer: :cheer:

it's really irritating to talk to the visitor in front of those 'mouthlooking agents' :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
I too have left one such place behind but do not regret much because my other place is as green or maybe a little more. You shall get used to your new place and find finer points here in due course.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too have left one such place behind but do not regret much because my other place is as green or maybe a little more. You shall get used to your new place and find finer points here in due course.

ya, everything is nice in new home.
But nature and its beauty.....it's very rare nowadays.

then, why should I regret. We are for rent. we should leave today or tomorrow :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Friends, though I was a bit sad today.....a happy news..
I have completed my MBA course from IGNOU.
I started long back in 2005, before marriage... :silly: :silly:
wrote first sem exams in 2005 Dec...last sem exams in 2008
For the past 5 years, my project got rejected with one reason or another, though 21 subjects were cleared.
Today, i checked my result with great tension. am really excited seeing my result.

Meera sandhu

ya, everything is nice in new home.
But nature and its beauty.....it's very rare nowadays.

then, why should I regret. We are for rent. we should leave today or tomorrow :whistle: :whistle:

Today? You mean in night time also. That would be too difficult to shift during night. Make tomorrow that would be ore convenient.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends, am shifting tomorrow to a new home just 2.5 kms away. Though am happy to find a good and comfortable home now, I will surely miss the natural scenery of sunsets, paddy fields and of course, beautiful peacocks!! :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9503]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9504]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9505]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9506]}

This looks exactly like Mangalore and my ancestral home which is right in the middle of the city... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.