The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends, am shifting tomorrow to a new home just 2.5 kms away. Though am happy to find a good and comfortable home now, I will surely miss the natural scenery of sunsets, paddy fields and of course, beautiful peacocks!! :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9503]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9504]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9505]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9506]}

This looks exactly like Mangalore and my ancestral home which is right in the middle of the city... :)

Even my place was almost same, less paddy fields in Bangalore now no more mine. I have mangoes and sugarcane in place of coconut now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends, though I was a bit sad today.....a happy news..
I have completed my MBA course from IGNOU.
I started long back in 2005, before marriage... :silly: :silly:
wrote first sem exams in 2005 Dec...last sem exams in 2008
For the past 5 years, my project got rejected with one reason or another, though 21 subjects were cleared.
Today, i checked my result with great tension. am really excited seeing my result.

Congratulation when we will get sweet ? Send some laddoo in my address.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
For the past 5 years, my project got rejected with one reason or another, though 21 subjects were cleared.
Today, i checked my result with great tension. am really excited seeing my result.

Oh! I really missed this thread......yes new year has brought me a lot of happiness. I got provisional certificate and of course, first class. :P
Ram Chetta, I have send you some ladoos by courier. But they said, excess sugar is not good for health. I am really worried for your health. So I ate it all ;)

Meera sandhu
@Ushaji,
Coconut trees in Karnataka also???

Friends, I didn't tell you anything about my residence.
This home is just 3 minute walk from a main junction. ..Thrissur-Guruvayur road.So, I need not travel distances to buy anything. A famous Siva temple is also there at the junction, but I haven't gone yet.
Most surprising thing is, though it's 3rd home from public transport road, public path ends there and am very happy that we have privacy. No one is closely watching us or questioning us and no one asks us to switch off lights inside home at 9.30 pm.
am really feeling comfort here, though I will miss those paddy fields. Yet, this home is also filled with a lot of plants and trees, so a cool and shady place and good air circulation.
so, am enjoying my new home now. Yet, thoughts going on in my mind how to make its interior more beautiful. It may need a few more days.

Meera sandhu
Friends, am shifting tomorrow to a new home just 2.5 kms away. Though am happy to find a good and comfortable home now, I will surely miss the natural scenery of sunsets, paddy fields and of course, beautiful peacocks!! :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9503]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9504]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9505]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9506]}

All the photographs look awesome. You are really gifted to reside at this place. Really Gods own country!!!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Sandhyaji just now read the great news. Congratulations.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
@Ushaji,
Coconut trees in Karnataka also???

Friends, I didn't tell you anything about my residence.
This home is just 3 minute walk from a main junction. ..Thrissur-Guruvayur road.So, I need not travel distances to buy anything. A famous Siva temple is also there at the junction, but I haven't gone yet.
Most surprising thing is, though it's 3rd home from public transport road, public path ends there and am very happy that we have privacy. No one is closely watching us or questioning us and no one asks us to switch off lights inside home at 9.30 pm.
am really feeling comfort here, though I will miss those paddy fields. Yet, this home is also filled with a lot of plants and trees, so a cool and shady place and good air circulation.
so, am enjoying my new home now. Yet, thoughts going on in my mind how to make its interior more beautiful. It may need a few more days.

Sandhyaji , Coconut trees are found everywhere in India on the coast as well as interiors . In fact Karnataka is known for its many varieties of coconuts and it is also one of the largest growers of coconuts in the country.....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sandhayji have fun in your new home. Your previous home was really good from the nature's point of view.
now everyone calling me Sandhyaji :blink:
what happened so suddenly? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
now everyone calling me Sandhyaji :blink:
what happened so suddenly? :unsure: :unsure:

Probably because you are now an MBA degree holder with a first class!!! :laugh: :) Many congratulations to you on your success! Sandhyaji!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.